Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by CologneWolf

1. CologneWolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

What ever happened with the Chilean starlet Orsario?
  2. CologneWolf

A song for "Pitbull" (Joao Gomes) ?

To the tune of Sexbomb. Pitbull Pitbull, you’re our Pitbull. He came to Wolverhampton from Rio in Brazil Pitbull Pitbull, you’re our pitbull He told Lyon to do one now he’s a hungry wolf
  3. CologneWolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I use the OneFootball app to get my info on who is playing when, line-ups, scores etc. and recently the news feed is filled with articles from the Saudi league or results from cup games over there. And I don’t give a ****.(yes,I intent to change my settings) It will be another flash in the pan...
  4. CologneWolf

Kevin Muscat

Very dismissive post. I’m a big Big Ange fan(slightly biased) and regardless of the standard of the league. He has won everywhere he has managed. You can only beat what is in front of you and clearly the players respond to his methods. I had wished we‘d gone out and got him before his stock...
  5. CologneWolf

Podence

You are conflating the two. Yes, exactly why I used him as an example of players that are unfairly targeted by a section of the fan base.
  6. CologneWolf

Podence

Refused I doubt. Could have been instructed specifically that he was to remain at Compton. Or he was offered the choice not to attend and then chose not to attend. If he was required to go on a pre season trip and refused to he‘d be in breach of his contract no?
  7. CologneWolf

Podence

Indeed, Hwang too. Time for fresh meat to devour though.
  8. CologneWolf

Podence

Said it on another thread the otherday: For some reason we have this incessant need to unashamedly bash one of our own… It’s just Podence is currently in the firing line. However the new season is just around the corner, so if he’s not involved it won’t be long until we are on the back of his...
  9. CologneWolf

Lopetegui

Shouldn’t we all be hoping that?
  10. CologneWolf

Lopetegui

Who could begrudge the man? We all love a Spanish sausage
  11. CologneWolf

Lopetegui

Christ, I really do have to spell it out. It was evident there was no money for JL and even to keep him around(a guy they courted for 6 years) Fosun were not prepared to fall foul of whatever financial constraints they have placed themselves under just to appease him. (The pay out is the lesser...
  12. CologneWolf

Lopetegui

I made no such implication that we will spend money when a new manager arrives
  13. CologneWolf

Lopetegui

Comprehension not your strong point? Do you need me to go over the post in more simple language
  14. CologneWolf

Lopetegui

I personally think we are running with what we‘ve got. I don’t see any sales of a sizeable magnitude happening and probably a central defender on loan is all we will see come in now.
  15. CologneWolf

Lopetegui

A thought; Maybe Fosun were reluctant to pander to JL‘s requests for more financial backing that we couldn’t have afforded, if they had the inclination he was angling for a way out anyway. Would have been more money thrown away for him to inevitably leave us in the lurch further down the...
Back
Top Bottom