Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Coeur de Loup

1. C

Morgan Gibbs-White

That would **** me off immensely.
  2. C

Teams that cannot finish above us thread 2021/22

This surprises me - I thought we were mathematically safe from relegation weeks ago!!
  3. C

Wolves v Leeds United comms thread.

That's exactly what I've been thinking.
  4. C

If…West Ham and Leicester

Excellent post which clarifies the whole situation - at least to me. Thank you. Bottom line, we have to get 7th or above for European football.
  5. C

Everton Verdict

Shout out to the Donk who I thought was very solid.
  6. C

Where's Noddy?

7. C

Arsenal v Wolves comms thread.

You lot are mad - Podence our best player so far, but Raul second. The work he does is amazing.
  8. C

Arise Sir Maximilian, England international

I think that one of his main assets is that he rarely goes to ground when making a tackle - as opposed to Saiss who tends to make sliding tackles - and can therefore come away in possession of the ball when he wins it.
  9. C

Thomas Frank

When Jose was taking that last goal kick, he should have picked the ball up, wiped it with a towel, stuck it up his shirt and just laughed.
  10. C

Brentford Verdict

Agreed - there wasn't much he could do about the injury and drone. And, whether we like it or not, Adama was fractionally offside.
  11. C

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

I find this whole saga rather sad. I've loved Adama and his contributions to some of the best moments I've ever experienced in 50 years of supporting Wolves. But let's face facts. He is not getting maximim game time here. Other clubs want him. He has not signed a new contract and his present one...
  12. C

Southampton verdict

He could see along the defensive line and should not have run into an offside position. I was disappointed with that.
  13. C

Sheff Utd verdict

Agree entirely - I thought he looked confident and brought the ball well out of defence.
  14. C

Wolves v Sheffield United (FAC3) comms thread.

Dunno which game you lot are watching but I reckon Marcal has been excellent. Fabio and Podence, too. Harsh decision that their goal was disallowed. We are dominating but only one goal ahead. We need another.
Back
Top Bottom