Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by cannockwolves

1. cannockwolves

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I have got to admit I am seriously considering not renewing next season. All my mates have stopped going years ago and my son and daughter are not interested, so for the last four years I go by myself. If he is not supported in the summer we are in for a very long hard season. Leeds and...
  2. cannockwolves

Forest- possible points deduction

I guess the problem is we have seen all three of those decisions result in goals. We had a penalty given against us where Coady brushed someone's foot, I can't remember the game now. Then there was Moutinho armpit penalty, there have been some really soft penalties given. I think all of them...
  3. cannockwolves

It would be a surprise if he did end up Liverpool or other top six club this year, but if he has another good season then his stock will be rising and you have to accept that he may well be off at some point. If he go one of the top jobs then I expect him to be England manager at some point...
  4. cannockwolves

I don't know about you, but if we go into next season with this lot as serious back-up to the core premier league players (less Neto & RAN) we are in serious trouble Bentley Lembiska Gonzales Chirewa Fraser Chiwome Bentley is a mid table championship player, he is great motivator around the...
  5. cannockwolves

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

I decided not to go today, expecting to get a spanking, so watching at home. But we have done far better than I expected. Helped I think by their heavy week, but fair play to GON he has tried to organise what he has at his disposal - I do wonder what he could do with a bigger set of better...
  6. cannockwolves

I do understand that perception because I have for most of the last 40 odd years thought the same. However, about 5 years ago at work I had access to some very expensive syndicated Yougov market research (I used to work in data analysis). That research was a massive and ongoing survey of...
  7. cannockwolves

Gary’s De-Presser

My wife is out at a work do tomorrow, so I was tempted to stay home with the Dog. Hearing about the injuries has probably tipped me over to giving it a miss. I can see a 4 or 5 niller with this one unfortunately. Bloody Semedo :)
  8. cannockwolves

I fear we won't get the money we think for Neto or RAN. I just think the market this summer will be totally different to previous windows. United have a new approach, Chelsea are going to need to sell, City will have money as will Arsenal but they will have their pick of players. I think both...
  9. cannockwolves

7 consecutive seasons in PL

We have about as much chance of making the top six next season as I have of bumping into Margot Robbie in Cannock morisons, it's not impossible but very, very, very unlikely. We are a very different side without Cuhna, Neto, Hwang, RAN, Gomes, and Kilman - we could quite easily lose three or...
  10. cannockwolves

U18 & U23 news and info...

I watched on the App and I thought the young lads played well in patches. I think there are some very good young players in that team. I think the thing that struck me was many of them look quick and look to pass it forward at pace. I know you can't compare a one off match and draw any real...
  11. cannockwolves

Anyone else thinking sod it

The main issue with VAR is it's a different experience for those at the game and those watching on TV that may well not be as emotionally invested. It's like stupid kick off time for TV and other anti-match going fan nonsense. The game is being restructured to suit the TV audience. These VAR...
  12. cannockwolves

Anyone else thinking sod it

I absolutely hate VAR with a passion, but as others have said before VAR it was poor ref decisions, then it non goals goals, then it was shocking tackles. There has always been something that fans hate about the game, but VAR feels manufactured and sucking the enjoyment out of the game. But...
  13. cannockwolves

I know its way to early to be worrying about relegation battles, but they sure need to strengthen this squad if they are losing Neto and/or RAN / Gomes. I know they will bring in some big bucks, but they will be hard to replace and next season the league is going to be so much stronger...
  14. cannockwolves

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Morgan Gibbs-White looked absolutely outstanding tonight for Forest, set up two and scored one. That level of performance will get him noticed by the big boys. I hope we have a sell on.
  15. cannockwolves

Gary O’Neil - RESIGNS

Very funny. You had me for about 5 seconds.
Back
Top Bottom