Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by BuzzWolves

1. B

Penalty shout

If you compare it to some of the "fouls" given against us on Buonanotte in the first half it's a penalty all day long.
  2. B

January 2024 transfer window thread.

My guess is Tommy Conway. Possibly pick up for relatively cheap compared to others.
  3. B

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Yeah Kaleta looked really good the game I watched.
  4. B

U18 & U23 news and info...

Fraser not moving that well, wouldn't be surprised to see him come off at half time.
  5. B

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I'd take him. A goal every 186 minutes in the Premier League. Always liked Iheanacho.
  6. B

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Sasa has to start, if really not ready I'd rather start with Fraser as the focal point. Cunha and Silva playing off them.
  7. B

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Need Sasa for Neto. Focal point required.
  8. B

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Really positive start. Possibly should have subbed earlier as they seemed to be ready and waiting to get on for a while. Bring on Brighton, who are definitely not as strong as last year, despite their win at the weekend. I'd prefer our centre midfield over theirs, which is going to win us games...
  9. B

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Performance really important tonight to encourage new loan signings.
  10. B

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Sa Doherty Dawson Kilman RAN Gomes Lemina Nunes Silva Cunha Sasa Really think we need more of a focal point up front.
  11. B

Alternatives to Gary O'Neill

Michael Carrick for me.
  12. B

Joey Barton

Maybe it's what Hobbs wants
  13. B

Alex Scott

It would be great if they got rid of JL and then signed Scott to put two fingers up to him. Luckily he didn't come when he originally said he would. He wouldn't have been happy with only Bonatini up front. Nuno worked within the constraints of the small but quality squad he had. JL not willing...
  14. B

Rumours from the pub

Could see Scott in the role Hwang played against Luton. Both footed, presses really well, but a bit more composed on the ball. Nunes on the right and Scott on the left would give us great balance.
  15. B

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Wouldn't be surprised if they ask for Hodge
Back
Top Bottom