Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Brixton Wanderer

1. Brixton Wanderer

Hurt

Or another way to look at it is, we didn’t have the squad for a quarter final.
  2. Brixton Wanderer

Hurt

The Watford game is the worst I’ve felt as we could have genuinely beat City in the final - we had enough to. Yesterday is bitterly disappointing, but truth be told, we don’t have the squad for the Semi Final, let alone the rest of the season. Big summer ahead.
  3. Brixton Wanderer

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

We need a miracle to get anything out of this today.
  4. Brixton Wanderer

Sheffield Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Think we’ll get the job done today.
  5. Brixton Wanderer

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Off a throw again.
  6. Brixton Wanderer

Liquidator return?!

7. Brixton Wanderer

Albion punishment

What the **** is going on down there? https://x.com/eddyjuniorrr/status/1753772062311628870?s=46
  8. Brixton Wanderer

Most detestable club.....

Anyone remember that team called Walsall? Are they still going?
  9. Brixton Wanderer

Albion punishment

Imagine being that bloke who got filled in by WMP. You’ve just embarrassed yourself on Sunday morning terrestrial TV, and then you wake up the next day and you’re all over various internet pages being labelled a Wolves fan. Fuming.
  10. Brixton Wanderer

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Anyone know if it’s available to rewatch via ITV anywhere?
  11. Brixton Wanderer

Albion punishment

They also held a freak show during an unplanned interval. Add that to this list.
  12. Brixton Wanderer

Positive thread from me for a change - Looking up - europe?

Starting to wonder if Conference is an outside possibility. Next couple of games are big. The fact I’m even thinking this is testament to GON and the squad, considering my outlook on how we might fare the start of the season. Fair ****ing play to them.
  13. Brixton Wanderer

Albion punishment

The bloodied fan was Albion and it was done by the police. Happened right in front of me.
  14. Brixton Wanderer

https://x.com/finchy_84/status/1751752633063231962?s=46
  15. Brixton Wanderer

Just got in from the game. Was going to give some proper verdicts but who cares, we got it done and that’s all that matters today. One thing I will say is, I think Gomes will have to do a lot to get back in the side ahead of Doyle at the minute.
Back
Top Bottom