Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Brixton Wanderer

1. Brixton Wanderer

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

This is why people don’t share anything on here anymore.
  2. Brixton Wanderer

What are your rules for respecting a poster ?

I’m not interested in reading the same post reworded by the same poster constantly over and over again, especially when it’s isn’t constructive. It’s pretty disappointing how bad it’s got on here to be honest. Misery breeds company.
  3. Brixton Wanderer

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I don’t think it’s certain that we’ll be selling Neves.
  4. Brixton Wanderer

Romain Saïss x 200

Strange announcement video. Best of luck to him, though!
  5. Brixton Wanderer

Oh Adama Traore!

This is a great post. I’m not his biggest fan but don’t dislike him either. I think with where we’re at currently (not knowing what our targets our in the window) I would keep him if he’s committed, used in rotation and not on silly wages. This said, he does need to get more assists. Only x3...
  6. Brixton Wanderer

Rumours from the pub

Completely wrong on Nuno’s thoughts on Max.
  7. Brixton Wanderer

Would any "neutral" mind if we went down ?

Just as it’s Bruno’s job to get the best out of his players, it’s Sellars job to get the best out his manager. As we look at the ins and outs in January whilst we consider the position we were in, can we honestly say that Bruno has been given enough opportunity to succeed here? Bruno has won a...
  8. Brixton Wanderer

Bruno Lage

I feel for him a bit to be honest. I think there may have been too much damage done to stick with, and I also have a feeling of dread that the problem isn’t actually (at least solely with) Bruno. I have to say, Sellars worries me a bit. Hoping it just the disappointment of our form giving me...
  9. Brixton Wanderer

10th

If offered 10th last summer, I think most would have been fairly content, but in context of how the season has played out, specifically the drop in form over the final part of the season, it isn’t good enough.
  10. Brixton Wanderer

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

I didn’t even celebrate, just burst out laughing.
  11. Brixton Wanderer

Please don’t sign Hwang

Buying players as marketing tools aside, you’re completely wrong about South Korea.
  12. Brixton Wanderer

Bruno Lage

I have a feeling we’ll part ways after the Liverpool game.
  13. Brixton Wanderer

Bruno Lage

Not sure why you’ve felt the need to try and patronise me. Don’t care to know why either. Anyone who hasn’t took to Bruno because ‘sometimes you just don’t like certain people for whatever reason’ isn’t in the real world, they’re in their feelings. That’s their problem, not his.
  14. Brixton Wanderer

Bruno Lage

Plenty’s nowhere near enough. Bruno’s success is Wolves’ success.
  15. Brixton Wanderer

Bruno Lage

‘I think plenty want him to succeed.’ We should all want him to succeed. Plenty isn’t nowhere near enough.
Top Bottom