Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bossworld

1. B

How painful is following football

Not sure how I feel about it in all honesty. Grew up in Chesterfield and for those that remember, they should have been 3-0 up against Boro in 1997's semi final, but David Ellary ruled it hadn't crossed the line. Have to say with today's incident I thought it was offside by a greater margin in...
  2. B

Athletic article on ticket prices in the premier league

I'm pretty much priced out of going to Molineux these days. I've been up in the North East nearly 20 years so it's been a long time coming but factoring in diesel, match tickets, food and drink, I'd be looking at the best part of £150 for me and my lad. We go and watch Sunderland (have season...
  3. B

Gary’s De-Presser

Thank you. Need him back for Fantasy Premier League :) Thought the presser before the weekend suggested he may be involved.
  4. B

7 consecutive seasons in PL

This isn't meant to be a doom and gloom post, it's been a great run, but in one sense, it almost feels like we've regressed (given the first few season finishes under Nuno, progress in the cups, the run in Europe). We always seem late to the party and then the entire world changes around us...
  5. B

Gary’s De-Presser

Was there any reason given for RAN's absence? Sorry been out all day so just catching up now
  6. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My lad and I left the Stadium of Light before 50 minutes today. As did a lot of the crowd in fairness. 0-3 at that point, finished 1-5 and could have been even worse. I've sat through to the end with Wolves being 2 or 3 down countless times (not least that Leicester comeback in 2003/4), but...
  7. B

Looking forward to a fisting from Gary.

Clicked on thread title, wasn't disappointed
  8. B

Hurt

I was just resigned to it today. Had to leave the house after the VAR debacle to take the lad to the Stadium of Light. Plenty of good chances not resulting in goals and then Coventry scored. Went through all the emotions listening to 5 live instead, as soon as Simms (briefly ex SAFC) got the...
  9. B

No EFL 'New Deal'

For football fans, definitely, matches like last night are a treat. But when it's a shot-shy cautious 0-0 in the prime broadcasting slots, and significantly lower viewing figures to begin with because it's lower profile clubs, it's a slippery slope for advertisers and revenue. Appreciate that...
  10. B

No EFL 'New Deal'

They would argue that those outside the Sky Six receive a disproportionately high share of TV revenue already. The UK PL collective TV money seems fairer than what Spain seemingly does where they negotiate deals separately. When you look at Sky being contractually obliged to bill Burnley vs...
  11. B

No EFL 'New Deal'

12. B

Season Ticket/Member divide?

There's a different ticketing article on there every week. Wasn't that long ago they were giving away 10,000 free season tickets. The membership and ballot is a bit farcical, in that some folk have paid their £37 and barely had a sniff of a ticket. But I know others who've managed ticket after...
  13. B

The FA Cup Quarter Finals

Wolves, Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd please. I live in the North East and don't want any scenario in which we play Newcastle at Wembley. Going to be a tough weekend
  14. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

We lost at Bramall Lane. Good job we're having a great season otherwise!
  15. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

First half thrashing seldom turns into a full time mauling. This does feel like the chance to finally see 10 though. 1973 was the last time they played a cricket match at Bramall Lane.
Back
Top Bottom