Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Black Country Wanderer

1. Black Country Wanderer

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Yes thats the only time i heard him speak of a time line Nowhere has he said top 4 in 5 years,if he has and someone can find that quote please post it In that article he says 10 to 30 years its possible to match Man City thats the aim but step by step, year by year,a far cry from whats being...
  2. Black Country Wanderer

Think Palhinha only happened if Neves left,still think we should have gone for him either way as Nunes is a long shot and we need a tough tackling midfielder just as much
  3. Black Country Wanderer

In or out come September

Probably only Traore out if someone offers something that is Neves priced out of going i think Mouts will get 2 years on his contract Doubt Donk was ever going anywhere Just hope we get a couple in
  4. Black Country Wanderer

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

We probably have enough to avoid the bottom 3,but barely as it stands Going to be a very long season if we dont recruit some quality in the next few weeks
  5. Black Country Wanderer

I hope your right as i do rate him,if his head is on right Just passing on what ive seen today,as i said not the best sources at all
  6. Black Country Wanderer

The point hes trying to make is thats your opinion not absolute fact Id argue that Jonny,Neto,Semedo,Podence and Sa have improved us to a degree,but thats my opinion too lol
  7. Black Country Wanderer

Not what id call a good source at all,but several minor ones like TeamTalk and the Forest News
  8. Black Country Wanderer

Looking more and more likely MGW is going to Forest At this rate we will be in the 5 a side league lol Seriously still pinning my hopes on July 1st before things happen,maybe more in hope than expectation, but my god we need someone to sign soon surely
  9. Black Country Wanderer

I dont disagree JOS but its still early in the window and im expecting some action this time next week,hopefully
  10. Black Country Wanderer

The problem i have with it is when that site says we are in for someone everyone ridicules it as clickbait Yet any negative thing from there is true lol Im not saying it isnt the case but its a bit hypocritical really
  11. Black Country Wanderer

Nunes has always been a reach,he naturally wants CL clubs to come for him,and the asking price was always a problem if we cant move Neves on The Enzo deal was simply not what we wanted,we wanted him now not in 6 months time and the 25% rights issue is not how we operate either As much as we want...
  12. Black Country Wanderer

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

How is this any different to us at the moment? Stories of offers nothing concrete,expected doesnt translate into done
  13. Black Country Wanderer

Because Tuesdays child is full of grace?
  14. Black Country Wanderer

Yeah,it will be next weekend before we start crying over another failed attempt i guess
Top Bottom