Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Black Country Wanderer

1. Black Country Wanderer

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Cant see us spending £25m plus on a single player tbh We will bring a CMF in im sure but not at that price
  2. Black Country Wanderer

Gary’s De-Presser

0-3 to Arsenal is hardly humiliating,it may be worse than that lol More likely to be 14th actually but i agree with the rest
  3. Black Country Wanderer

Gary’s De-Presser

Good post Im not saying Fosun get off scot free with this but GON has to take part of the blame too Plenty of chances to rest players or bring them off earlier,he has admitted as much himself Very unlucky with injuries the past few months it has to be said,but some were avoidable or at least...
  4. Black Country Wanderer

Yep seems to be a big desire to bring in a young up and coming Keeper this window
  5. Black Country Wanderer

Half the Prem there apparently
  6. Black Country Wanderer

Arsenal predictions

Hard to see anything but a defeat here Arsenal will be wanting to get back on track for sure Ofc if we can hang on first half we saw what the pressure can do to them,problem is we seem to be wilting late on lately and nothing from the bench to alter things really 1-3 for me but hope for better
  7. Black Country Wanderer

If the release clause is £15 mil perhaps not
  8. Black Country Wanderer

Gary’s De-Presser

Its never totally the players decision,its the medical team and the manager that give the diagnosis and the prognosis GON said Dawson wanted to play as most players do,but hes not fit to play more than 10 minutes and could make things worse From what he said its a minor groin op at the moment if...
  9. Black Country Wanderer

I dont think he says anywhere in his comments that he doesnt want to play for Wolves does he? He says hes enjoying his time in Spain and wouldnt mind another season there,what else would he say? He says its not up to him and it isnt, its up to Wolves When he comes back he will have the...
  10. Black Country Wanderer

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Could be a classic at Man C tonight,such a stella line up for both teams
  11. Black Country Wanderer

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

He doesnt look that good in Scotland so i think we already know the answer
  12. Black Country Wanderer

If he wanted to be here id maybe agree,but shown no desire to stay imo
  13. Black Country Wanderer

Cant see us getting more than £10 mil for him tbh even that id take in a heart beat
  14. Black Country Wanderer

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Im sure they will together with another promotion lol
  15. Black Country Wanderer

On the chart i saw we definitely not 7th highest no where near I wouldnt argue that we were around the 13th in the list,but the chart that was shown had us a lot lower and on average around 15th As you say charts like this dont tell the whole story and differ greatly though so im not disputing...
Back
Top Bottom