Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by bilstonwolf

1. bilstonwolf

Complete over-reaction on here

We didn't have a full team out, Ruddy was in goal as I'm unfortunately reminded of every time I see their first goal back which he was at fault for.
  2. bilstonwolf

FA Cup, Brighton home

They shouldn't have a problem for the semi final, my dad had only been to one game in 18-19 and got one no problem. The final would be a different story with the smaller allocation.
  3. bilstonwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Five minutes of absurdity over what was a good challenge
  4. bilstonwolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

Next season's goalie kit is on the website, don't know if it's an accident because it doesn't seem to have been announced.
  5. bilstonwolf

Next season 23/24

Forest are not, nor are Sheffield United.
  6. bilstonwolf

What's your most upsetting moment as a Wolves fan?

Never felt worse than after the semi final, even ****ing worse that my Watford supporting mate was about 50 metres away and I'd been giving it the bigun for weeks before... the way they lost in the final didn't even please me as I just knew we'd have won if we got there.
  7. bilstonwolf

Our fanbase

Anecdotally growing up in North London Wolves were one of the more noticeable 'random' teams. You'd see wolves shirts occasionally at school or at the 5 aside pitches, don't think I ever saw any Albion but you'd get a few Villa or Leeds.
  8. bilstonwolf

Football in the 1980s.

Conversely I count any game from the men's first team (including pre season) so sadly my Selhurst Park jaunt with our U23s doesn't count. A stadium change calls for another visit but I've only had that issue with Brentford and Wimbledon.
  9. bilstonwolf

Football in the 1980s.

That's what I do, thankfully got mates who support a wide range of teams across the leagues so that alleviates the boredom of having to go by myself.
  10. bilstonwolf

Football in the 1980s.

I'm trying to do it but I'm only on 32 at the moment, it can be quite hard with relegation to the national league and new stadiums etc.
  11. bilstonwolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

Millwall in the prem would be box office
  12. bilstonwolf

Michael Salisbury

Sorry I didn't mean to come across as slagging off rugby, I agree that the transparency is certainly significantly better and that the refs are less aloof than football ones are.
  13. bilstonwolf

Michael Salisbury

Not sure about that one, from what I've seen with Rugby they check nearly everything excessively and still get decisions wrong but there's less uproar as fewer people care and managers and players are less likely to slag the refs off.
  14. bilstonwolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

Brighton denied an obvious pen
  15. bilstonwolf

Refereeing Inquiry NOW

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/mar/21/inside-world-premier-league-football-referees-pgmol-howard-webb-andre-marriner-darren-england?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other Interesting read, if this was meant to improve their image it hasn't gone well.
Back
Top Bottom