Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bill S Preston Esq.

1. B

Season ticket prices 24/25

I think it's about £32 a match in the south bank. Don't think it's been £23 since the championship.
  2. B

Everton, surely a points deduction?

They could do what Valencia done... Nothing. Absolutely nothing for fifteen years.
  3. B

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

That's a bit strong.
  4. B

Ala Chelsea and Villa. Can Everton not sell their training ground to themselves? Raising the money to build the stadium?
  5. B

Could Fosun buy a share of the stadium? And invest the profits in to Wolves?
  6. B

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I think it's quite obvious Fosun don't want to subsidise the club and very understandable too. We as fans shouldn't want them to subsidise the club, it's not sustainable. Fosun however have shown they will subsidise the club in a pinch. I for one don't ever want a repeat of our financial...
  7. B

Sammy Szmodics

You've described Kevin Phillips there.
  8. B

Stadium Plans

I could understand announcing the milestone of 300,000 but 300,500 is a bit odd.
  9. B

Matt Doherty

That's it for me. He was bought in as cover, and he's had to cover. I can't see why he's getting the nod over Hugo on the left though, but as others have pointed out, we don't know the full story.
  10. B

6 years ago today

One of my big regrets in football was I wasn't in attendance that night... Was working in Cardiff, and found a pub to watch it. Convinced the landlord to put the match on in a back room. I think Juve v Real Madrid was on the other ten TV's. Astonishingly the night before they weren't showing...
  11. B

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

It was my first ever game. I can remember walking under the side stand to get to the away end. My memory of after the game is walking out of the stadium on to a hillside and walking down a winding dirt path. Maybe I've made that up. I can remember hearing Wolves fans talking about how "the...
  12. B

Stadium Plans

No. I don't.
  13. B

Stadium Plans

This the same Tim Spiers who pined for Lambert and was critical of the Nuno appointment and frosty towards him? That "spin doctor"? It's fine to not like him or be critical of his work but to label him falsely is ridiculous. It reduces the gravity of your words on this subject and calls in...
  14. B

Stadium Plans

I for one hope they're building for a future in league one. It's long overdue.
  15. B

Stadium Plans

I quite like the idea of a dome. The atmosphere would be incredible and not even the front rows would get wet.
Back
Top Bottom