Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

beppe7619's latest activity

• B
    beppe7619 replied to the thread Attendances 86-87.
    The longer you stay out the top flight you lose so many thousand per season 19 seasons out of the top flight you end up loosing...
  • B
    If we where successful and stayed in the top flight we would easily get 50 plus thousand problem was the fans around the area supported...
  • B
    beppe7619 reacted to Bawtry Wolf's post in the thread Attendances 86-87 with Like Like.
    My memory may be hazy but I think the 88/89 season when we went up from the 3rd to 2nd we averaged a decent 5 figure average crowd which...
  • B
    If we stayed in the premier league like Newcastle or Everton we would be getting crowds of 50 plus thousand you can see from Burnley in...
  • B
    beppe7619 reacted to jwolfie91's post in the thread Attendances 86-87 with Like Like.
    We have always had a roughly 20k core other than when we were at our lowest with floaters of 10-15k more imo
  • B
    Teams like Newcastle attendance never changed much with crowds of 20000 + in the 90s now they have 50000 we lost loads of supporter...
  • B
    beppe7619 reacted to Sussex Wolf's post in the thread Molineux with Like Like.
    The old South Bank was largely incorporated into the new South Bank. Clearly it had to move a lot towards the Bully as the pitch moved...
  • B
    beppe7619 replied to the thread Molineux.
    I meant the stand was already there they decided to demolish it all then rebuild a temp stand
  • B
    beppe7619 reacted to Berlin Wolf's post in the thread Molineux with Like Like.
    Linking the intended Steve Bull Stand revamp up seamlessly with the North Bank, and make it look a great job done, is going to take an...
  • B
    They chopped a quarter of the south bank off to which was already there and now decided to put a temp stand there
  • B
    I like the north bank design and it is has to be carried on around the steve bull stand. Surely wolves plans on ask wolves can’t go ahead
  • B
    Great seeing other supporting event in Wolverhampton. Atmosphere was great pre match and in the ground until the goals started going in
  • B
    beppe7619 reacted to Berlin Wolf's post in the thread Molineux with Like Like.
    I noticed at the end of season game v Norwich, the steps and railings down the side of the Steve Bull stand are in a poor condition...
  • B
    I noticed the rust and the discoloured glass on the Steve bull stand
  • B
    beppe7619 replied to the thread Billy Bingham RIP.
    He use to pick Robbie Dennison for norther Ireland I think
Top Bottom