Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bankswolf The Third

1. Bankswolf The Third

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Done with one eye clearly on the league table Joke
  2. Bankswolf The Third

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Fantastic player. Shame it has taken so called footballing experts so long to notice how good he is but thats the modern game for you, hours of coverage with nothing covered. Will definetly be used by Hobbs as a benchmark to other up and coming players
  3. Bankswolf The Third

Matheus Cunha

I mantain this if he doesnt win POTS then my head will fall off. As good as Dawson and Lemina have been he is by far on and off the pitch our best asset, our most creative player, our biggest threat and has taken to the second season in the prem superably well. Does a selfless job for the...
  4. Bankswolf The Third

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

Basically we wear red we are amazing. Few things as I went Semedo is seriously underrated. Second half Kulusevski was running ribbons so Gary swapped fullbacks and Semedo stopped him. Did the same with Son. For me he was my MOTM Van der Ven for them is a very good player, their two fullbacks...
  5. Bankswolf The Third

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

Three ACL injuries is nuts. Dr Death still looms a dark cloud over this. You could generally see the concern on him though. I saw a few cup games where Sasa lost his temper at being tackled and clearly that weighed on him hence why Gary wouldnt play him. Feel this confirms why we tried to loan him
  6. Bankswolf The Third

Matheus Cunha

I have been banging the Cunha for POTS drum for a while and saturday was proof why
  7. Bankswolf The Third

Chelsea verdict

Until they added on the ten minutes of stoppage time I think that was up there with Everton at Home as the most comfortable game of football I have seen this season. We were superb, Gomes and Sarabia benefitting being out the team putting in a workman type of performance, Cunha who I maintain...
  8. Bankswolf The Third

Do we expect a very different summer window?

I do wonder if the rules will slightly be tweaked I mean listening to talksport yesterday Jim White sounded like he was about to cry with how bored he was.
  9. Bankswolf The Third

Emperors New Clothes

Darwin Nunez
  10. Bankswolf The Third

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I am still genuinly not worried providing we don't have to do all this penny pinching next year and can invest money in a real striker South Americans though eh first Gomes nearly got pulled now this striker because the agents got greedy, someone needs to educate them that the premier league...
  11. Bankswolf The Third

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Everton at home was the most relaxed game of football I have watched since Nuno in the championship
  12. Bankswolf The Third

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Villa mate reckons they are selling Ramsey because they too are in FFP trouble which is interesting considering the money they spent
  13. Bankswolf The Third

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

I felt to be honest the occasion didnt click with certain players till a few minutes in. Dawson and Lemina from the outset got it and Dawson essentially kept us in it for the first twenty minutes Then players grew into the game. Doc, Kilman, Toti and Doyle who I am falling in love with now as a...
  14. Bankswolf The Third

Albion punishment

I can state as others have the bloodied guy was an albion fan he along with a few tried to charge towards the pitch and got a baton and some pepper spray for their trouble Its a shame we wont get any praise for how the away end behaved as it all went on just stood there getting to enjoy the...
  15. Bankswolf The Third

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I am calm I think the postering for 45 mill for Broja is all well and good until Chelsea find themselves a wonderkid they want and then the price goes down Same with Adams Southampton in a postion of sell at a small price of he goes on a free, as the window gets closer the panic begins and the...
Back
Top Bottom