Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bahama Wolf

1. Bahama Wolf

Connor. the real story

On The Rest is Football episode tomorrow! Should be a great watch! Should be a great watch !
  2. Bahama Wolf

Team vs Sheff Utd Home

don’t forget we have an important FA Cup game 3 days later. We have enough talent in the squad to beat Sheff U. I’d start Santi Bueno, Boubacar Traore and Doyle with Bellagarde in for Hwang. Have the first teamers from those positions on the bench for 2nd half if needed. If he has a great week...
  3. Bahama Wolf

Lucky Omen!?

Went on my Facebook page and a memory post came up from 7 years ago.. I’d posted the Wolves Crest on my page. Looked closely at it and saw I’d sent it to my mates who are Liverpool supporters..yes.. it’s 7 Years to the day that we beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield in the FA Cup!!! Apologies if it’s...
  4. Bahama Wolf

When the fans shout “Give us wave” you know it’s good!…

Two games running.. and well deserved!!! Manager of the Month contender?? GOBA!!
  5. Bahama Wolf

Everton verdict

Silky skills, one touch passing, intelligent runs, razor sharp finishing.. and the Bournemouth fans accused GON of playing four football?? We honestly have a future England Manager at the helm.. can we have a nice FA Cup run please Gary!! COYW!!
  6. Bahama Wolf

When the fans shout “Give us wave” you know it’s good!…

…most people on here didn’t expect G’ON to last beyond Christmas.. now sniffers like West Ham can bog off!! If Chelsea didn’t get a winner we would be top10 outright ! Only 40 years old, just over a year in management (and in the Premier League at that) Jeff will need to review his contract at...
  7. Bahama Wolf

Nuno sacked

The Nuno era is over… I’ll always love him and for what he done for Wolves.. it’s Gary O’neils time now..
  8. Bahama Wolf

Gary O’Neil Podcast- First 90 days

Brilliant listen on Wolves Weekly! We’ve got a good boss. I’m fully in! Love this new Wolves Communication strategy!
  9. Bahama Wolf

Gary O'Neil on Monday night football

Have had a lot of my mates contact me who are Villa, Arsenal Man U and Liverpool fans.. all have been impressed with him tonight.
  10. Bahama Wolf

Gary O'Neil on Monday night football

I’m very impressed with what I’m seeing and hearing . He’s confident enough to know he’s not giving anything away. He’s definitely adept enough to adjust with whatever he’s faced with.. to say we’re nowhere near where wants us to be leaves me salivating! We could have a gem on our hands ...
  11. Bahama Wolf

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Bellagarde has to be injured
  12. Bahama Wolf

Bournemouth (A) Pre-Match Thread!

No Bellagarde?? Must be injured
  13. Bahama Wolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Very impressed with what I saw too.. one touch passing , quick movement, similar to what we saw last Saturday.. I think GO is going to be a very pleasant surprise..
  14. Bahama Wolf

Chris Bart Williams (RIP)

Wow.. How ironic is that connection between him , Francis, Forest and Wednesday ? Really sad news, a talented player in his day.. condolences to his family. RIP Chris
  15. Bahama Wolf

Trevor Francis (RIP)

Shocked and Saddened.. heart attack apparently.. Great striker in his time.. RIP
Back
Top Bottom