Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Axle

1. A

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I have gone from thinking that Adam’s wouldn’t work here to thinking that on a free he is EXACTLY the kind of signing we should be making. It’s all upside. If it works great. If not then sell him. We’re not gonna lose money on him. For those (still) doubting this would you rather have Adams or...
  2. A

Gaz tapped up?

Liverpool would actually be the more viable destination. I think he has links with the club? I would be surprised but not shocked if he goes there but he’ll never go up ManUre
  3. A

Forest- possible points deduction

I wonder how long it will be before a team is charged with FFP and they are given points by the FA because ‘they co-operated with the investigation fully and from the outset’? It seems if you could do this early enough you could end up winning the league after 15 games of the season!
  4. A

Forum Issues?

I can no longer access MM via my desktop browser Bing. ‘Oops we ran into some problems’ then when l click on something’bad gateway’
  5. A

Next Seasons Shirts

on the subject of Umbro / Nike, the New England kit is clean and l LOVE the away kit. Very different, even a bit French. I’m saying that as l haven’t bought an England kit since France 1998 and didn’t think l would after Nike took over, but this year is the first time l’m tempted
  6. A

Wolves own idiots

I remember being in the north bank many years ago and there were two guys that were always shouting at each other every single home game. They must have been six rows and 20 seats from each other and l could never make out why they were arguing or what they were saying. One day, l think it was...
  7. A

Forest- possible points deduction

This is ridiculous. If we had bought a striker at £35m he would have been worth more than four points. It doesn’t pay to play by the rules. No doubt on appeal it will be halved to two points and then they will stay up. Sorry Nuno, love you and all but your club is horrible. Brian Clough...
  8. A

Team v villa

Think that is a bit pessimistic to be honest. We showed that we can score goals even without our best XI, it's just that we can't defend. I think with some players back and a bit of a rest we can get a decent draw at Villa. Or record against them over the last few years is not too bad and now...
  9. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yeah he seems to be saying that if the interviewer watched any of the games he would know that before his teeth march out.
  10. A

Coventry Verdict

I would maintain that even the best teams in the world struggle against reasonably organised opponents especially if they line up 5-5-0. Granted Coventry didn’t play like that but defence is the best form of attack especially in one off games like that. You need special and very expensive...
  11. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Knobber
  12. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Surely it was easier to score. Fernandes is everything that is toxic about that club. Not many players l actively dislike but he is one of them
  13. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Mainoo is a baller though
  14. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

At least our team look like they give AF. Only a couple of MabUre players look up for this. They are awful. Would have loved to get them in the semis. That ship has sailed.
  15. A

Will our season fizzle out?

Liverpool and City yes. Man U are very beatable by any of the top 30 teams in England
Back
Top Bottom