Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Aurum Lupus

1. Aurum Lupus

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Oh what did I say:tearsofjoy:
  2. Aurum Lupus

I'd take off Sarabia and bring on Chirewa. Hwang can be **** all game, but feed him and it could be a different story. We'd also add some pace in against a tiring defence with Chirewa.
  3. Aurum Lupus

Hwang really does have the touch of a trampoline outside if the box!
  4. Aurum Lupus

Having him in our back pocket is an enormous improvement on recent replacements!
  5. Aurum Lupus

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Was just commenting, didn't mean you to think I was pulling you up on it. Sorry if it came across that way. You didn't say sell Traore and I'm glad:)
  6. Aurum Lupus

Our two top scorers in the prem cost over £30m each, yes Hwang isn't far behind Cunha this season, but still cost £15m and really doesn't offer much more than goals! That's when he's on form as well. It's such a hard position to fill that it amazes me when people talk about accepting £70m for...
  7. Aurum Lupus

Hot Pork @ Molineux

I did actually wonder if it was a band playing at the Mol when I read the title!
  8. Aurum Lupus

I do agree with the rest of this post, but do need to pull you up on this. When you say hasnt looked great for a while, what are you basing that on? He's only played 525 minutes all season across 19 appearances, of which only 3 were starts. So in the other 16 games he's averaged 15 minutes pitch...
  9. Aurum Lupus

I'm sure I read they turned down £30m in Jan, I could be wrong or getting confused though. If we could get him for £20m we should be all over it, I totally agree we need more midfield goals! One thing id add though is I think Traore needs game time to show what he is or isn't capable of. He...
  10. Aurum Lupus

If we can't keep hold of Gomes, I think we will, I'd go for him as replacement. Not sure spending £30m on a midfielder otherwise I'd a good allocation of funds.
  11. Aurum Lupus

I'd take Adams as backup or Mc Ernie at a stretch instead, not both. We need to be looking for a 1st choise striker too. I hate to break it to you, but we are a club making up the numbers. If we can stay in the prem and have the odd "succesful" season we'll be doing well. We need to remember...
  12. Aurum Lupus

I agree we will sell the best players eventually. But you don't do that all at once. As has been suggested by the club it will be 1 or 2 a year. That's enough for us to sustain, but not rip the heart out of the team. If we did what you suggest we'd be relegated the next season, the moral of the...
  13. Aurum Lupus

Fosun need to pony up or it just can't and won't happen. Profits on the team need to be funnelled back in to the team, if not Hobbs won't keep making miracles forever, or will get frustrated and leave for a club that will back and reward his talents.
  14. Aurum Lupus

You're pretty much suggesting we sell all the Crown jewels in 1 go! Sorry but that's utter lunacy. This isn't FM. We need depth in the squad too, do you honestly think Dawson has a full season in him next year? He needs to be backup, not the linchpin. We'd be 1 injury away from playing Pond or...
  15. Aurum Lupus

I like this, but if Sa goes to Saudi it will be for far more than £10m! When the rumour first came out it was £40m. I'm not sure it would be that much, but the Saudis have far too much money to burn to let them get Sa for your suggested price.
Back
Top Bottom