Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Asthmatic Wolf

1. Asthmatic Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They were 2 seriously talented teams, I think both are some way off now though Bayern have some serious players still, whilst Borussia continue their unbelievable scouting of youth.
  2. Asthmatic Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Chelsea get a lot of jip(spelling?) for their transfers, rightly, but they have the signing of the summer in Palmer
  3. Asthmatic Wolf

6 years ago today

Don Goodman’s commentary still irritates me. Has to minimise anything positive about Wolves, at all times
  4. Asthmatic Wolf

6 years ago today

Watching with my 5 day old baby girl in her crib, what a great week that was. What speaks to the brilliance of Neves is even at that age, as he took the touch 30 yards out, and lined it up, you knew there was a good chance it would go in. He is an unbelievable technician and I hope he gets...
  5. Asthmatic Wolf

7 consecutive seasons in PL

Given the entire tenure of their ownership i cannot see how anybody, anywhere would say they’ve been bad owners overall.
  6. Asthmatic Wolf

7 consecutive seasons in PL

I don’t think that Jeff’s failings (granted he has had successes) are limited to transfers though. He appointed Zenga, Lambert and Lage, disenfranchised Nuno and has seemingly lied about the availability of resources to successive managers which has in turn led to poor PR for the club...
  7. Asthmatic Wolf

Burnley Verdict

Imagine if there was a common denominator
  8. Asthmatic Wolf

Burnley Verdict

And there it is. Perhaps the Fosun apologists can consider their position.
  9. Asthmatic Wolf

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Even with injuries, against this level of opposition is there really an excuse for this performance?
  10. Asthmatic Wolf

Nobody can as it’s not on any terrestrial channel **clears throat**
  11. Asthmatic Wolf

Simple early ball and the youngster was through
  12. Asthmatic Wolf

Will Fosun realise?

I agree with this to a large extent as frustrating as it is - but the benefit of this approach is it will make us much more saleable as an asset and going concern. Whilst we are riding high I am hopeful that they are looking for the right buyer which would probably be the best outcome all round.
  13. Asthmatic Wolf

Will Fosun realise?

What did you see DJL? I’ve seen things too
  14. Asthmatic Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Nice to Summerville didn’t runaway, runaway, runaway, runaway, runawayy from taking responsibility there
  15. Asthmatic Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Liverpool City was a great game tbf
Back
Top Bottom