Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by AlexWolvesHD

1. AlexWolvesHD

Who is getting relegated?

We will stay up as the teams below us are terrible so we will pick up points against them. My worry is just how poor most of our squad actually are, it's good that we have numbers now for Lopetegui to utilise but the quality of them isn't good enough and a huge overhaul is required in the summer.
  2. AlexWolvesHD

Are we flogging a dead horse with nunes?

I don't think he is a bad player I just don't think he fits into what JL wants, I think the combo of Lemina and Neves works better than a Neves & Nunes combo does so we are having to shoehorn him into a position he isn't great at. I would sell him in the summer if we get 50mil+ offers and...
  3. AlexWolvesHD

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Mentioned Souza back on the 4th of December, I will be expecting a scouting contract in the post Jeff!
  4. AlexWolvesHD

SIGNED: Matheus Cunha (Athletico Madrid)

Wolves seem to have a habit of rather than building a team around getting the best out of the big money signings we shoehorn them into the side and as a result we don't see the best of said player. He isn't a sole central striker he needs someone who can hold the ball up and he can play off of...
  5. AlexWolvesHD

Is Mario Lenina now officially the scariest and angriest thing to ever run on a pitch?

What is worse is that the ref wasn't even looking in his direction till after he stopped jogging so it makes even less sense
  6. AlexWolvesHD

Super Mario

Excellent player and has really hit the ground running. Having signed Gomes who is essentially a younger version of him it's exciting to see that we have finally added this type of player to the squad and added depth to ensure we always have this type of player available which will be vital to...
  7. AlexWolvesHD

Line up v LiVARpool & score predictions

I would go with Sa Semedo - Collins - Dawson - Ait-Nouri Lemina - Neves - Nunes Sarabia - Cunha - Podence Bench - Bentley, Kilman, Bueno, Gomes, Moutinho, Adama, Hwang, Raul, Costa That bench should allow any alterations in formation in the second half whether it be 352, 343, 4231, 442 or...
  8. AlexWolvesHD

Boubacar Traore

Pleased he is being kept on permanently looks a good player
  9. AlexWolvesHD

Rumours from the pub

I did see someone post on twitter saying something would happen tomorrow that would be "wow" which this certainly would be but 62mil? Unless Kilman is off for 50mil + tanganga I don't know where we would get that sort of cash in january. Also like mentioned with his ban coming it would be a risk.
  10. AlexWolvesHD

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

The spurs fans in the comments on that tweet are suggesting Davidson Sanchez could be the trade player as he was linked to Sevilla to replace Kounde in the summer
  11. AlexWolvesHD

Didn't someone mention Tanganga the other day?
  12. AlexWolvesHD

I mean Nuno did that plan successfully for a few years so why not Julen
  13. AlexWolvesHD

Michail Antonio - final piece of the jigsaw?

We won't sign anyone else now, think cunha will be used as a false 9 with podence and sarabia coming inside and grabbing most the goals. Especially with all the midfielders we now have 433 looks like the most likely formation till the summer. When its not working Raul or Costa will be brought...
  14. AlexWolvesHD

Does the Coventry lad count as home-grown?
  15. AlexWolvesHD

Neto

Think if Julen can get the team firing and confident with sarabia and Cunha now here, when Neto starts playing again I think we will see pre-Lage Neto return, he just looked super frustrated under Lage and having to try and do it all himself then got re-injured which is no surprise with the...
Back
Top Bottom