Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Abwolves

1. Abwolves

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

They want 50 million for him I think? I don’t believe they’ll break the transfer record this window. Especially with Cunha coming in for around 50 too. He had a great season in France but I’ll be very surprised if anyone meets 50 million for him this summer.
  2. Abwolves

He's HG, he seems happy to be an option off the bench and he chips in with a few goals a season. He scored 5 goals last season in an awful team and seasons before that was around the 10 mark. He's always been second choice so if he's happy to come here and compete I don't see an issue. We...
  3. Abwolves

I don’t believe he walks into our team. And similarly with Collins, we aren’t in a position to have £25m on our bench. I’m sure he’s talented and will go to the top but i don’t think it would be a great move at that price.
  4. Abwolves

Remember seeing lots of hype around him at the World Cup. That’s all I know of him. Difficult to tell in the Dutch league though.
  5. Abwolves

He's not gonna be cheap. Brighton changing their transfer strategy from the young untouched gems to spending more money? I've seen a few links of them to more expensive players. Wonder if it will work as well for them.
  6. Abwolves

Do you know how agents pay works? I know they get a cut of the fee but do they get anything from a players staying for a long time? Wonder if their incentive is to get a player to move as much as they can.
  7. Abwolves

Any chance his agent is pulling strings to try and get Wolves to move for something. Perhaps a pay rise or promises of game time?
  8. Abwolves

Bruno Fernandes (as much as I dislike him), Frankie De Jong, Eden Hazard. To name a few.
  9. Abwolves

You can’t slander Brighton for selling their players for high prices. Especially if people will pay them. If Chelsea offered us 100m for Neves we’re not gonna turn around and say they have have him for 20.
  10. Abwolves

Not sure what he's worth but I always thoughts highly of that Carlos Alcaraz from Southampton in the few games I saw of him. Not sure where he'd fit into our team though. Not seen any links of him to a move elsewhere which surprises me. Edit: Transfermarkt has his Market Value as €12 million
  11. Abwolves

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

You’ve ****ing done it now
  12. Abwolves

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Was Semedo an upgrade on Doc?
  13. Abwolves

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

I find it so comical watching them shoot in the warm up. It’s abysmal.
  14. Abwolves

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

I do remember reading, probably on here, a long time ago we were getting Ocampos. Around the same time I read about our interest in Trincao. I think this was before Romano had anything to say. Could be something in it.
  15. Abwolves

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

I really don’t think he would be the most terrible signing. He’s first team ready which is what us fans have been calling out for, a player that goes straight into the team. He’s 29 so still got a few years left in him. Huge physical presence will win headers. Doubt he’ll cost a huge amount...
Back
Top Bottom