Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by 92WWFC

1. 9

Today’s Games 2023-2024

LOL Liverpool. Palace destroying Klipperty Klopp's fairytale end from the looks of it now, I imagine they will be punished soon. What a dilemma, I really don't want Vile to get top 4 but I really hate Arteta and his smug odious face and his equally unlikable players. I'd take Pool or Citeh to...
  2. 9

U18 & U23 news and info...

Mini Lemina looked decent to be fair had some nice runs. He definitely will get fouled a lot as he has bit of threat about him. He hasn't played much at all this season so hope he gets a few more u21 games. Thought Fraser was fine? Didn't seem uncomfident to me. Hardworking and holding the ball...
  3. 9

I remember he and Fraser used to be pretty lethal together for the u18s. Very fast but he's more of a wide forward than a striker and even with injuries Chirewa and Noha Lemina would be ahead of him if going for a youth option.
  4. 9

Oh good. I didn't think they would as they don't advertise it anymore for YouTube.
  5. 9

Looks like there is issues with the stream again. Seem to have more issues since only streaming on the official site. Put it back on YouTube...:rolleyes:
  6. 9

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

That's a thought. Seems veeeeery coincidental then Newcastle going after Shahar and now Man U with Okoduwa. (Although officially still on 'gardening leave' at Newcastle)
  7. 9

8. 9

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wouldn't put it past Atleti either though. I think Simeone could beat Dortmund then do a job on PSG! With PSG it depends on how much Mbappe can drag them through. They have some good young players now might not be established enough and I'm not too convinced by their manager.
  9. 9

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

That's either sinister or trying to play mind games with the opposition. :oops:
  10. 9

International call ups

Indeed. Another U21 call up of note for loan player is Joe Hodge who will be involved in the Ireland U21s qualifier then train with the senior team prior to their 2nd friendly vs Switzerland so he might get his first senior cap...
  11. 9

International call ups

He's on loan of course but Mosquera got a Colombia call up.
  12. 9

International call ups

Sounds like he was going to get a u21 call up but said he didn't want to get injured but is open to future call ups. Whether that is based on the entirely reasonable club circumstances that affects his career massively or he's decided he's English who knows.
  13. 9

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I do find the misfortune of Bournemouth after their slating of GO'N who kept them up over some trendy Spanish hipster manager quite funny.
  14. 9

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Nunez is a great athlete and a handful but jfc is he a bit dumb. His offside awareness is atrocious.
  15. 9

Today’s Games 2023-2024

What a corner from KDB!
Back
Top Bottom