Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same old problems. We cannot score goals when we have periods of pressure. New formations, attacking football and such like are great and we all hope the goals will come. But it’s the same players, none of whom have ever shown any consistency in front of goal, Raul being exception and he wasn't great last season.
Too slow in midfield need at least 2 there
No creativity from a number 10 (MGW is not the answer like he wasn’t the answer 12 months ago )
Need a cf that can score goals and a wide forward.

It’s a mess !!

TWOLF

Reaction score
We looked good till the 70th minute. We need fresh legs to take us to the 90th minute.

1CM, 1Winger and 1striker is needed.

Guedes would be good, but maybe quite expensive

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully fosun s hitting themselves now and think they’ll lose investment. And give green light to sort it out.

If not. Then **** them. They deserve all they get

Agree with this.

I don't think that the Fosun of today have any business being PL football club owners tbh. DIning out on their actions from 3 years ago is wearing very,very thin now.

Having the arrogant and pig headed Shi at the helm reduces the appeal further, for me anyway.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

he can play all 4 forward positions and is arguably an upgrade on all 4 who played today.
I mean he is a career one in 5 goalscorer who is a tricky player and good dribbler. He is basically what we have already.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Really we are Saiss, Marcal, Fabio, down on top of knowing our squad was too small already.

Raul, god bless him can’t be relied upon, Traore has been missing in action since Christmas, and Podence, Neves, Jonny, Semedo have had injury problems and Chiquinho is out for a year.

Hmmmmm, OTT I think not.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with this.

I don't think that the Fosun of today have any business being PL football club owners tbh. DIning out on their actions from 3 years ago is wearing very,very thin now.

Having the arrogant and pig headed Shi at the helm reduces the appeal further, for me anyway.
Agreed. They need (Jeff) to come out and state what the long term plan is. Initially it was to win the league and compete with the best in Europe. Thats not the case now. Im fine if fosun want to sell etc. but be good to know the vision / long term strategy. All companies have them and publish them. So no secrets there.

If theyre up for it fine. If not then f **** off out out of wolverhampton. It’s my club and my
Love

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with this.

It's clear that Fosun don't want to run the club any more. The Chinese has sold all their other interests in football, and stopped investing in us. It's got to the point where the apologists have run out of excuses. Bruno and the lads are going to have a rough year. The sooner we are sold the better.

Back
Top Bottom