Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone any good news for us?? If there rumours were true about Renan and Oriso or whoever they were, where are they? It's really strange how we have started this season worse off than any other I have known.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno stated in his pre match press conference to be patient and trust them..and that we will have a decent squad...so will have to see what happens...
Oh great Bruno has been made to say that ****ing line

They can't be trusted, they proved that when they said the same thing last summer and we got no one

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why on earth did they buy hwang when we were desperate for a central midfirlder at the time?

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why on earth did they buy hwang when we were desperate for a central midfirlder at the time?
Either for commercial reasons or they're totally clueless, take your pick, but whichever a truly dreadful decision.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if we get new players in, it will take time for them to get up to speed..

Maybe it will but then again if we actually have a striker and central midfield player and they are good then they have to play. At least have a bench where we have options. Is that too much to ask from our owners? I dont think it is.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Anyone any good news for us?? If there rumours were true about Renan and Oriso or whoever they were, where are they? It's really strange how we have started this season worse off than any other I have known.
Renan from Palmeiras? Wasn't he charged with killing a guy drink driving?

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Has matt hobbs returned from brazil?
Been offered a better job as a barista.

Don’t get your hopes up all, we aren’t signing any first teamers.

If anything my guess is anyone of any worth in our current first team are jus getting in their cars at Compton right now and are calling their agents.

If we sign a new ball boy between now and September I’ll be gobsmacked.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dumber and dumber policy concedes the first six games of the season in effect.

And given we're after Batshuayi, for example,could we really not have signed him weeks ago?

The 'plan' has been flip flopping all over the place as soon as Neves didn't move.

I'm relaxed now in that regards though. We'll be doing next to nothing and I've accepted that.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Part of Brunos post match press conference
He's telling it like everyone saw it. If there are no reinforcements, it's not because he's a 'yes' man (i really dislike that this is used as a way to denigrate managers who are working with what they have e.g. Bruno / Southgate), but because the club aren't backing him.

Ultimately, the results stop with him and he knows that. Yet you can't sew a purse out of a pig's ear.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

And given we're after Batshuayi, for example,could we really not have signed him weeks ago?

The 'plan' has been flip flopping all over the place as soon as Neves didn't move.

I'm relaxed now in that regards though. We'll be doing next to nothing and I've accepted that.
Yup, no one is really serious about Neves. Seems to be the back up option for clubs and we are shocked by that. I reckon the Lewandowski move killed it all. Barca might have wanted him then but just went all out for Lewa instead

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
… and watching Paulinha’s performance against Liverpool didn’t help!

ASA sel-confessed happyclapper who has supported Shi & Fosun since day 1, even I am getting a bit fed up. Leeds there for the taking. We couldn’t take them. Recruitment team have 5 days to prevent an ugly atmosphere next Saturday.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The clubs a ****ing disgrace off the field. Best back team staff Jeff Shi has assembled according to him last year, absolute nonsense. Ever since Laurie Dalrymple has left we have gone progressively down hill in terms of off the field activities. Laurie was a superb communicator, for all we know now there is nobody left at Wolves in a senior position as we don't hear a jot from them.

The bench today was a disgrace.

Fulham tickers are sold. 2 Newcastle tickets available in the South Bank £50 for the pair, let me know if you want them.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guedes to wolves according to some reporter on Twitter

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well let’s be honest. It won’t be us.
For £40m, I'd much rather we spent that on a midfielder. Unless MGW is heading to Forest and this is his direct replacement. It wouldn't shock me if it was Newcastle, seems they've given up on Maddison/Harrison and their owners aren't sell-to-buy.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On todays showing we need a lot more than 4 players
Same old problems. We cannot score goals when we have periods of pressure. New formations, attacking football and such like are great and we all hope the goals will come. But it’s the same players, none of whom have ever shown any consistency in front of goal, Raul being exception and he wasn't great last season.

Back
Top Bottom