Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all the **** he gets, Donk has been pretty good apart from his shooting.
Yeah well... he should have put us 2-1 up just before the break and if he had done so, who knows how this game would have gone. Bottom line is he bottles the big moments far too often.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman wastes a free header

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will probably make a change with 3 mins to go.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Kilman should have scored, reckon we will get 1 more big chance

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Probably because he wants to win and this 11 is the best chance given the woeful bench.

Who would you bring on?

Ronan for MGW and Mosquera down the right to replace Jonny.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
At least we’re on pace to match our 38 goals scored last season

1-0 or bust week in week out

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our set pieces have been more dangerous today at least.

Leeds bring on generational talent Gerhardt and Summerville. Wolves may bring on Chem Campbell

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Ronan for MGW and Mosquera down the right to replace Jonny.
Jonny change tbf you are correct, I'd rather Sarkic there atm.

MGW has been very creative needs to stay on, maybe you hook Donk to go for it (although he has been excellent).

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When we play in their final third we are a really dangerous looking side but we have to be the most easy team to break on in the whole league.
Problem for me is we play some really intricate stuff to get it wide to eg. Neto but it’s too late as there defence is in thier box. We are hitting crosses / shots into defenders not into space… we don’t transition fast enough.

Reactions: Ned

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Bring on Ronan for the set pieces….
Bring Mosquera on for Jonny…

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have fallen apart since that goal. I think we are in huge trouble unless we bring in 3 first team players. This is nowhere near good enough. People will be going on again about our good spells in the game just like last season, but the problems are still there, squad too small, cant put the ball in the net.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Problem for me is we play some really intricate stuff to get it wide to eg. Neto but it’s too late as there defence is in thier box. We are hitting crosses / shots into defenders not into space… we don’t transition fast enough.
Neto has done some excellent stuff, and he will develop it but his decision making is notably very poor still. Wrong option a lot, it will come though

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Billionaire owners and the state of that bench is disgraceful but it’s all about the brand for Fosun.
You will have a wafer thin squad and you will be happy! You will have billionaire owners who are also skint and you will be happy!

Wolves2018

Reaction score
Anti climax to say the least, it's a shame we didn't have an out and out striker... but on the other hand villa have spent their stadium and losing 2 nil to Bournemouth. Not obsessed with villa BTW before I get hammers lol

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it stays this way, all home wins today other than Fulham. And that was a draw against Liverpool!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been a ridiculous amount of high balls pumped up to MGW to try and win. Collins particularly guilty of it.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No urgency in our play at all. I know Lage hasnt got many options, but i still think he has this team wrong today.

Back
Top Bottom