Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds are in for a relegation scrap in my opinion and with a striker I think we'd take them apart. As it is, think we might play well but lack that cutting edge, hopefully we'll nick it though and you lot going up there get to bring the points back with you

I'll be in for a late search of a way to follow the game the closest!
Neto’s return to full fitness provides that cutting edge.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
View attachment 29263

IT’S MAAAAAATCHDAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Here we go again! After a break, the boys are back.

Interesting game today, genuinely no idea how it’s gonna go. Lots of unknown factors.

Still got that little fizziness in the tummy, first game of the season and all that. Exciting to see how today and the season goes.

Whether you’re following from Leeds, Wolverhampton or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!
That's never Ray Davies. Let's hope we are not lazing on a sunny afternoon?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think Ronan or even Cundle playing is such a big issue; the lack of a physical striker for the wide forwards to play off might be the bigger weakness.

Going to be interesting....

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Who’d have thought that we may need a few more senior midfielders if we were looking to go with four at the back…

On the upside, big opportunity for Connor Ronan but seriously, if somebody had said at the start of the window, that our ‘front five’ for the first game of the season would be…

Ronan, Dendoncker
MGW, Podence, Neto

With a likely bench of:

Smith, Coady, Boly, Gomes, Mosquera, Bueno, Cundle, Campbell, Hwang

…I don’t think anyone on here would have been happy with that.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably that’s 4231, unless mgw is in midfield in 433?

Is an attacking lineup either way.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I reckon if you press the 'nasty little sod' button on Podence and play him in front of the middle two he'd be effective in the middle.

Oldvic161

Groupie
Reaction score
Just hope the starting 11 can get a lead as I don’t think there’s a game changer on the bench.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
6 players seeking PL debut on bench and one with less than 180 minutes PL experience. Wow….

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definatly 5 at the back now

Great work Jeff - oh sorry happy lot, I forgot about where we were 5 years ago zzzzzzzz
Don’t you just hate people who promise they are going to do something and then renage on it??…………Hang on!!!!!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I can see us going ahead and as the games goes on bringing on Coady for Hwang and changing to a back 5.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pity he is out, and it shows Sellars and Shi how weak we are considering we are already Raul and Mouts down already with no replacements. Unforgivable considering the amount of time thats passed since the end of last season.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto’s return to full fitness provides that cutting edge.
As much as I don't rate him (and I know this is slightly after the event as he's just had a hand in the goal!), I'm pleased Hwang is playing rather than us using a false 9, with a player playing as a front man we're much more likely to have a cutting edge

Back
Top Bottom