Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cutrone

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
According to the transfer thread Parma are interested in Cutrone. I hope it's a transfer rather than a loan.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I find the Cutrone situation odd. He could have had a real chance at the start of this season but for whatever reason is way out of the picture even with our lack of strikers. Doesnt appear to train with the first team. I get the impression he does not want to be here and more fool him if this is the case.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I find the Cutrone situation odd. He could have had a real chance at the start of this season but for whatever reason is way out of the picture even with our lack of strikers. Doesnt appear to train with the first team. I get the impression he does not want to be here and more fool him if this is the case.
At a guess his Fiancé doesn’t want to live here.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is down to the management not him. If the club involved him in training, etc he would have to comply or face the consequences. Lage had said that he, Bonatini and Jordap were not in his plans so no matter how good or bad they are the decision as I say was not theirs'.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is down to the management not him. If the club involved him in training, etc he would have to comply or face the consequences. Lage had said that he, Bonatini and Jordap were not in his plans so no matter how good or bad they are the decision as I say was not theirs'.

Has Lage said this? I havent seen it anywhere.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Lage said this? I havent seen it anywhere.
I would have read it during pre season. I think it is particularly harsh on Jordao as his injuries have hampered his progress. Considering he got them here I feel he deserves more consideration. His loan at Grasshoppers did not seem to be that good for him but a season getting to full fitness, either here or a better loan, could have proved successful for him and us.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He is absolutely pish tbf though ain't he,I tried to copium myself for a while but he is slow with poor technique hence he being bombed at every club since he had 1 decent year at Milan.

D

Deleted member 13084sr

biggest travesty going, wolves best ever away day in Turin was spent singing about this prat. ive saw granny running for the bus move quicker

Back
Top Bottom