Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton getting closer to signing Gueye from PSG. Brentford make 15 million bid for Mikkel Damsgaard of Sampdoria.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton getting closer to signing Gueye from PSG. Brentford make 15 million bid for Mikkel Damsgaard of Sampdoria.
Damagaard is a real real player. Would make sense him playing for Brentmark!

Be surprised if he goes for that price though

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Nixon saying Palace are interested in Loftus-Cheek as an alternative to MGW.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Down understand that one when they have Chilwell,

Alonso must be off, but spending that type of money in an area they dont need seems madness. Chelsea are my tip this season to under achieve, got the makings of the mangers losing it
Cucurella can play LCB of a back 3 too

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Fulham have a much much better chance of staying up then before.

They stormed the championship and they're going to be keeping the bulk of that squad together. I'd much rather be in their shoes then Forest, for instance. They'll have to forge their team spirit all over again.

Ironically enough, it's because Fulham haven't 'done bits' this year that I believe in them!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Fulham have a much much better chance of staying up then before.

They stormed the championship and they're going to be keeping the bulk of that squad together. I'd much rather be in their shoes then Forest, for instance. They'll have to forge their team spirit all over again.

Ironically enough, it's because Fulham haven't 'done bits' this year that I believe in them!

Fabio Carvalho is a huge loss though for them though. I'm not sure they've brought anyone in yet that will replace his spark and creativity.

As you say, Forest are taking a risk bringing in so many new players. They are proving the negative aspect of loaning players with no purchase option. They've lost Spence, Garner and Zinckernagel, all 3 with an average of nearly 50 games for them last season.

On top of that, Davis has gone back to Villa and they've lost Grabban and Samba on frees. On the face of it, only Henderson and Lingard are upgrades on the players they've lost, but they still have to integrate them all. If Steve Cooper manages to successfully do it, his stock will go up even more.

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
Schmeichel off to Nice for 1m euros + bonuses. Seems a cheap price for an experienced keeper.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sky Italy saying Brentford's £16.7m bid for Damsgaard likely to be accepted.

Very good signing for them. We don't need him as we have MGW and Podence, but shame to see a side that should be down there doing what is very good business.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What? Kasper? Where did that come from!

Not that surprised to be honest, he's well past it now and Leicester fans, although very appreciative of what he did for the club, recognised it was time to upgrade.

D

Deleted member intdint

Very good signing for them. We don't need him as we have MGW and Podence, but shame to see a side that should be down there doing what is very good business.

Not a Premier League player for me, horrendous injury record, he has arthritis in his knees, and while he was out with injury he lost a lot of weight, he wasn't huge to begin with but he is now even less physical.

Seems a weird signing, 2-3m fair enough take a punt on him, but 16m is outrageous.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a Premier League player for me, horrendous injury record, he has arthritis in his knees, and while he was out with injury he lost a lot of weight, he wasn't huge to begin with but he is now even less physical.

Seems a weird signing, 2-3m fair enough take a punt on him, but 16m is outrageous.

It's a big risk but if it pays off he'll be a bargain. He was one of the stars of Euro 2020 and claims his new medicine has fixed his arthritis. Time will tell! It's telling that his issues scared off all the big clubs who were initially after him. I guess a club the size of Brentford has to take chances, it certainly worked with Eriksen.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So....I think we are deep enough into the window now to start passing judgement.

Which realistic player who has moved would you have most liked at Wolves?

Instinctively, I think Scamacca, but I'm old enough now to know that West Ham sign one expensive dud each window!

I think Leeds have had an abysmal window, but I bet Sinisterra has a good season. He's always impressed me.

Belotti is the one I'd have loved, but it's perhaps not realistic

Edit: Kamara at Villa would have been good based on what I've heard. But his weekly wage would (apparently) be twice our top earner

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Schmeichel off to Nice for 1m euros + bonuses. Seems a cheap price for an experienced keeper.
Good for him
A nice few seasons in the sun, in a less demanding league, just like his father did with Sporting. Just hope he doesnt follow the same path completely and comes back to the PL after a few years when he's way past it, and tarnish his legacy

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So....I think we are deep enough into the window now to start passing judgement.

Which realistic player who has moved would you have most liked at Wolves?

Instinctively, I think Scamacca, but I'm old enough now to know that West Ham sign one expensive dud each window!

I think Leeds have had an abysmal window, but I bet Sinisterra has a good season. He's always impressed me.

Belotti is the one I'd have loved, but it's perhaps not realistic

Edit: Kamara at Villa would have been good based on what I've heard. But his weekly wage would (apparently) be twice our top earner

Leeds have lost two key players but some of their new additions are looking really good, Hogan. They won 6-2 yesterday.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not that surprised to be honest, he's well past it now and Leicester fans, although very appreciative of what he did for the club, recognised it was time to upgrade.
Final year of his contract, big wages and, as you say, on the downwards slope. Getting a fee at all, as well as getting his wages off the books, is good business.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I would've sold Adama and got him in as a replacement

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds have lost two key players but some of their new additions are looking really good, Hogan. They won 6-2 yesterday.
I think they'll finish bottom. Spending 100 mil on players the manager has worked with before rarely ever works.

Raphinha was the one shining light in that team. He was absolutely world class.

I'll be worried if we don't beat them in our first match.

(I also thought Norwich would do well last season and that Palace would be bottom, so I have track record of being a boob!)

Edit: just seen Rodrigo scored a Garrick yesterday. He's the new Chris Wood. Bang average player who always scores against us!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom