Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Silva loan

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva was undoubtedly overpriced. Likeliest scenario is the deal was a payday for Mendes after the cheap deals for Moutinho, Neves etc etc.
Yes , taken in the round I fall in to that camp. And it looked as if we moved in to a new phase with Mendes after that.
Unfortunately Silva may have paid the price for this. I wish him well and believe WWFC will look after him

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good for him... good to get off to a good start in new surroundings. Confidence boost for the lad.

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well purely based off of that 15 minutes he should score a bagful this year, the standard of defending is shocking

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Fab ... great strike.

Let’s hope he gets some regular games and goals. A wise move for him.

stlwildcats

Reaction score
Hopefully Anderlecht can qualify for Conference League. Will need to win two rounds of play-offs.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely delighted for him! Get in Don Fabio. A successful season ahead, hopefully!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disagree.

Should have been loaned out last season and start banging in regular goals
I agree to some extent. He needed minutes last season whether that was instead of a sadly misfiring Raul or on loan. Him being benched with us while Raul was truthfully all too often gash did neither of them any favours.

D

Deleted member intdint

Funny isn't it ( well I think it is..) If you rate Silva- then you know about football. If you think he is ****- then you know **** all about football.

Did you quote the wrong post? Because that’s not what I said at all.

Back
Top Bottom