Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham (H) - August 13th

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The paraphernalia of seeing Wolves at Molineux returns in just 25 days, with Fulham visiting for the opening home fixture of the campaign.

As it's the 1st one, I thought it would make sense to use 1 of my 6 Membership Plus ticket sale periods today, just before the madness of Thursday morning.

I'm slightly surprised this is Category B and not C, but I shall not complain, knowing another season's adventure is soon getting started!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The paraphernalia of seeing Wolves at Molineux returns in just 25 days, with Fulham visiting for the opening home fixture of the campaign.

As it's the 1st one, I thought it would make sense to use 1 of my 6 Membership Plus ticket sale periods today, just before the madness of Thursday morning.

I'm slightly surprised this is Category B and not C, but I shall not complain, knowing another season's adventure is soon getting started!
I think the Cat C games are going to be the ones where the away fans are in the Quad.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the Cat C games are going to be the ones where the away fans are in the Quad.

With Norwich and Burnley gone, if it isn’t Fulham, who’s that gonna be?! I guess Bournemouth and maybe Brentford, and that’s it?

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Norwich and Burnley gone, if it isn’t Fulham, who’s that gonna be?! I guess Bournemouth and maybe Brentford, and that’s it?
Depends on when the games are played. Fulham would of been Cat C if it was a night game.

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
Is it stated anywhere who each of the category A, B and C teams are and what the on the day prices are for each category?

If it is I missed it

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford took the Bully lower last season so just Bournemouth then. That’s Vinny for you.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Tickets been on sale to all members for an hour now and still well over a thousand left.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a season ticket last 4 years am now just a member. Still awaiting my card. Would my supporter number allow me to get Fulham ticket?.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends on when the games are played. Fulham would of been Cat C if it was a night game.
Cynically, if had been Saturday in Jan or Feb and they had been in the bottom three all season it would be Cat C. Given that it's their first game back up and their fans are even vaguely optimistic....

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Had a season ticket last 4 years am now just a member. Still awaiting my card. Would my supporter number allow me to get Fulham ticket?.
Yes I got mine and haven’t received my membership card

Reaction score
Didn't want to use a membership plus.
Completely forgot until just that were were on sale today, all the temporary stand was available now. I don't usually sit there but need to save some money and don't mind it in August !

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I remember it being a bit of a bun fight between members trying to get tickets last season for our first few games at home but it was pretty easy to get tickets for home games as the season went on. First game this season and 5 hours after they have gone on sale to all members there are still over 1200 tickets left. I wonder if the continual increase in match day ticket prices and the cost of living crisis will bite this season. Unless we're doing far better than expected I can see plenty of games that will not sell out.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember it being a bit of a bun fight between members trying to get tickets last season for our first few games at home but it was pretty easy to get tickets for home games as the season went on. First game this season and 5 hours after they have gone on sale to all members there are still over 1200 tickets left. I wonder if the continual increase in match day ticket prices and the cost of living crisis will bite this season. Unless we're doing far better than expected I can see plenty of games that will not sell out.
I recall Spurs and United were in the first 3, can't remember the other but there is always more of a scramble when we're playing a 'big' team

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cost of living too. Not everyone in the local area of Wolverhampton is financially fluid.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Cost of living too. Not everyone in the local area of Wolverhampton is financially fluid.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would speculate that some of the more hardcore match attending members are now ST holders.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Managed to get 2 in the temp stand this morning as I like to sit on the end of a row and don't mind the cheap seats in August.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amongst my group of Wolves supporting friends, the only ones interested in attending are the STHs, the non-STHs have zero interest, and to be fair, two of the lads can't attend and can't find a taker for their ticket either. Costs are taking ahold.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Got 2 tickets in the temporary stand. Think i will be using this stand as much as possible this season, just to keep costs down.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Amongst my group of Wolves supporting friends, the only ones interested in attending are the STHs, the non-STHs have zero interest, and to be fair, two of the lads can't attend and can't find a taker for their ticket either. Costs are taking ahold.
I’m a member and I’ll go to this game if I can get a South Bank ticket but I’m not interested otherwise.

I got SB tickets easily enough last season but there were none available when they went on sale for this game which I’m presuming is (at least partly) down to pricing and STHs moving from other stands.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Fulham tickets now on general sale, quite a few left. Maybe summer holidays + cost of living + uninspired transfer window. Also had an email the other day marketing a 'buy 2 matches, get 1 free' for hospitality packages. Whatever the reason, demand seems to have gone down.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Seems like Wolves have made available for sale, ticket returns around the stadium, singles in the South Bank too.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Lots of (presumably returned season) tickets on sale now including a few in the South Bank.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Tickets now on general sale. I think you miss judged the need to use membership plus for this game.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know if Fulham have sold out their 3k? From memory I’m thinking it’s quite unusual for them to take the larger allocation option.

Back
Top Bottom