Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves back on the grass and some great photos of the under-8s visiting the first team.

Tired&Emotional

Groupie
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about Kilman ? Got helped off the pitch today in the Training session at the ground.
Looked like his left shin. He seemed to get caught as he and another player came down after an aerial challenge. There didn't seem to be blood but he was clearly in a bit of discomfort. To me, it didn't look like much but I'm no doctor.

Saiss slotted in, after he went off.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice of him to make himself available for Norwich at home.

Reckon the problem will come up again to ensure he misses Liverpool away...

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice of him to make himself available for Norwich at home.

Reckon the problem will come up again to ensure he misses Liverpool away...
Do you really buy that?

He last played in the win against Villa, so based on that theory he saw our upcoming games against the powerhouses that are Newcastle, Burnley and Brighton and ducked them because he was fearful of playing them? Is that the suggestion?

Or is it more likely that we’ve mostly only played well when Podence has played as he’s been our only player who’s willing to take a risk and with him out we’ve reverted to being impotent again?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you really buy that?

He last played in the win against Villa, so based on that theory he saw our upcoming games against the powerhouses that are Newcastle, Burnley and Brighton and ducked them because he was fearful of playing them? Is that the suggestion?

Or is it more likely that we’ve mostly only played well when Podence has played as he’s been our only player who’s willing to take a risk and with him out we’ve reverted to being impotent again?
I don't get your final sentence, I've absolutely no doubt about his ability and importance to the team. He's a class player.

I do have doubts about his commitment though and will be interested to see if he does play the final two games.

To add, I have doubts about many other players. Jimenez, for example, looked like his old self in terms of showing for the ball against City. Worked hard, brought others into play, actually put himself about. That hasn't happened all season.
Jonny's attempt to stop the shot against Brighton.

There are a few others as well.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get your final sentence, I've absolutely no doubt about his ability and importance to the team. He's a class player.

I do have doubts about his commitment though and will be interested to see if he does play the final two games.

To add, I have doubts about many other players. Jimenez, for example, looked like his old self in terms of showing for the ball against City. Worked hard, brought others into play, actually put himself about. That hasn't happened all season.
Jonny's attempt to stop the shot against Brighton.

There are a few others as well.
My point with the final sentence is perhaps we’ve been crap in those games because we missed him rather than he ducked them because he didn’t want to be involved in games he expected us not to do well in.

I don’t think he’s ducked those games and made himself available for Norwich, I just think he’s a bit injury prone. Which is unfortunate as he’s one of the few players we have that can change a game.

I think it’s fair to question some of our players after recent performances, I don’t think they’re a bad group, but I do think they have it in then to be insipid without any really reason for it.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pod is out most important attacking player isn’t he? Without him we’re clueless

top fox wolf

Reaction score
You know guys just watched the boys back at Compton and you know what ......what a wonderful training ground we have have every ******** fitness machine that's going great place to work and the guys look happy .I know like me where all waiting for a few new faces .......and thay are coming just been speaking to my future son in law who is a blue nose and what's happening to his club is frightening the guy who was going to buy them is not the manager knows if thay are took over he is toast also thay have lost 8 players from last seasons squad and haven't replaced them and half there ground is still closed .and I can confirm that inside the dressing rooms is no better did a charity game there last summer the whole ground is desperately need of a complete makeover .Guess what I'm saying is where a premium team with good players a state of the art training ground and a world renowned business empire who will not let us drift so yes we need players and like I said we'll get them .P S told you about Ruben a few weeks ago .WOLVES AND PROUD.

Back
Top Bottom