Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bright

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After yet another final chance I see Enobakhare (sorry if spelt wrong) seems to have been released by the Israeli club he joined in January due to missing training and drink driving.

Wasted talent at 24.
So many people would give their eye teeth for the talent and opportunities he has wasted.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So many people would give their eye teeth for the talent and opportunities he has wasted.

Unfortunately so true. People who go so far as to take their own lives when they are rejected before being offered a professional contract. Not his fault that others don’t make it, but shows how much opportunity he’s wasted so far, whatever the reasons.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just not very bright unfortunately, pardon the pun. Will have a few regrets when he enters the real world and ends up with a 9-5 job that he doesn't like anywhere near as much as playing football!

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
August 2017. Derby County. Our first away game of the season after beating Middlesbrough in the opener at Molineux. A 2-0 win. A splendid victory in which nineteen year old Enobakhare was my MOTM. What a talent we had uncovered I thought. But sadly it wasn't to be.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
August 2017. Derby County. Our first away game of the season after beating Middlesbrough in the opener at Molineux. A 2-0 win. A splendid victory in which nineteen year old Enobakhare was my MOTM. What a talent we had uncovered I thought. But sadly it wasn't to be.
I think he a decent game against man City in the league Cup if I remember. Bright and Jordan Graham had very sliding door moments in the early nuno reign.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he a decent game against man City in the league Cup if I remember. Bright and Jordan Graham had very sliding door moments in the early nuno reign.
The clown cost me £170 that night with his lousy finishing,I had a tenner on us at 16/1

There was a ton of potential there with him,he had some pretty good moments in the early part of that first Nuno season,but his fall from grace ever since seems to prove the theory he just doesn't have the application required to be a success.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Attitude. Jordan Graham was completely incredulous and thought it hilarious that Nuno wanted to try him out at wing back. He is currently playing for Birmingham City. Coady on the other hand moved position and has since captained England.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Just goes to show talent alone does not get you to the top. Hard work and the right attitude are also required in equal measures.

If not more.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've always said the same thing about him, and it might sound harsh, but the things he needs to learn to be a good footballer he's just to stupid to take in from coaches.

Reaction score
Attitude. Jordan Graham was completely incredulous and thought it hilarious that Nuno wanted to try him out at wing back. He is currently playing for Birmingham City. Coady on the other hand moved position and has since captained England.

Indeed. And in fairness it sounds like he kinda realised that on some podcast I heard a while back, think he said in retrospect he should have been more willing to try it. Also in fairness to Graham, at least he's carved out a career in the Championship. World away from the standard Bright is now/was at.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see Hapoel Jerusalem were his 7th club in the last four years. Only needs two more to equal Leon Clarke’s record between 2010-2014 (Leon’s currently on his 19th club!)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Indeed. And in fairness it sounds like he kinda realised that on some podcast I heard a while back, think he said in retrospect he should have been more willing to try it. Also in fairness to Graham, at least he's carved out a career in the Championship. World away from the standard Bright is now/was at.
Seems a really clever lad, as you said been very introspective regarding it. Spoke highly of Nuno still which shows a maturity as loads of ex players pretend a manager held them back etc

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Complete waste of a career. He only had to look across the changing room to see Conor Coady as an example of where attitude and mentality can get you.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit late after the event but of course Coady was two or three years older and thus likely more mature.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bright is one of the most naturally talented players I've seen at Wolves. Such a shame he seems to have zero application. Others that spring to mind are Robbie Keane, obviously. But also Helder Costa in that first season, repeatedly did things you thought impossible in the blood-and-thunder world of the Championship. Also unfulfilled potential with him, too.

Bright reminded me a bit of a young Gascoigne, the ball stuck to his foot though you couldn't quite see how. Audacious ability and very entertaining - somewhere there's a clip of Bright playing for Coventry and he has the ball and stops to pretend to tie his shoe lace, then cruising past the defender who lunges in! It is a crying shame that he doesn't seem able to work enough to give that level of ability the stage it deserves.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Complete waste of a career. He only had to look across the changing room to see Conor Coady as an example of where attitude and mentality can get you.

Though it's a double edged sword and a fair few pin the blame mostly/entirely on Coady for us being such a boring team to watch!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Though it's a double edged sword and a fair few pin the blame mostly/entirely on Coady for us being such a boring team to watch!

In terms of motivation coady is the perfect example to the attitude Bright should've had, Coady will finish his career as a multi millionaire be able to go into coaching or as a pundit if he choose to, have had a successful career at the top level, playing in europe, a wembley semi final and won a fair number of England caps and it may still get better for him.

Bright will be a wasted talent who will end up falling out of the sport eventually.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
*******s to Bright Enobakhare.

T

TheConcourse

Controversial.. was he even that good? Heard a lot about his talent but whenever I watched him he looked pretty greedy and didn’t really deliver a lot.

The way people talk about him is like he’s the second coming of Messi.

Looked pretty average with a **** attitude.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After yet another final chance I see Enobakhare (sorry if spelt wrong) seems to have been released by the Israeli club he joined in January due to missing training and drink driving.

Wasted talent at 24.

What an idiot he is.

Back
Top Bottom