Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

In your opinion mate.
Literally everyone who posts here posts their opinion. Caveating a post with that is literally pointless. Doubt anyone thinks an account has been hacked

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t get how Barca, who are broke, can justify spending €40m on Lewandowski. Yes he is currently one of the best in the world, but he’s 34 in August. Absolute madness.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I don’t get how Barca, who are broke, can justify spending €40m on Lewandowski. Yes he is currently one of the best in the world, but he’s 34 in August. Absolute madness.
It's a great deal, would suggest de Jong is gone and that Neves is unlikely imo.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barca. He has 90 goals minimum left in him imo
He’s a great signing for them, no doubt. But spending €40m+ on a 34 year old with 12 months left on his contract doesn’t seem like the most sensible business decision imo.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They just got €700m the other week meaning they no longer have salary cap issues & have some funds freed up

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s a great signing for them, no doubt. But spending €40m+ on a 34 year old with 12 months left on his contract doesn’t seem like the most sensible business decision imo.
Particularly when your club finances are crap.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They just got €700m the other week meaning they no longer have salary cap issues & have some funds freed up
Yeah, but borrowing heavily against future income to spend now is risky as hell. See DLS/Ridsdale.

Last edited:

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They do still have issues though, which is why they’re still trying to flog De Jong.
They’re not desperate to sell him anymore though, hence why they’re asking for more money then they wanted before from Utd

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Short term thinking is why they are ****ed. Why spend all that money on a 34 year old when your teams young and not ready to win anything. You already have good strikers you've spent money on.
They don't have any good strikers at all, Real could easily fall off next year if their stars (who are as old as Lewandowski) fall off the proverbial cliff. You're talking one of the best ever

D

Deleted member sbk12944

They don't have any good strikers at all, Real could easily fall off next year if their stars (who are as old as Lewandowski) fall off the proverbial cliff. You're talking one of the best ever
Real Madrid have purchased some of the best most talented youngsters on the planet they are really well covered for the future.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see that their recent financial issues have made them adopt a more cautious and fiscally careful approach. Bet he's on a multi year contract and £300k a week or whatever? ********s owe us a couple of favours but I'm not expecting we ever get any

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Douglas Luiz looks to be joining Milan

I've never been able to decide if he's any good. A move to Milan would suggest he very much is

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Real Madrid have purchased some of the best most talented youngsters on the planet they are really well covered for the future.
If Benzema goes down who is scoring the goals?

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is this any different to us at the moment?
Stories of offers nothing concrete,expected doesnt translate into done
To be fair should worded that better they have 3 players already signed up and looking to get this one done aswell with an improved offer...

Wasn't actually having a dig just pointing out Leeds are getting their business done early!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair should worded that better they have 3 players already signed up and looking to get this one done aswell with an improved offer...

Wasn't actually having a dig just pointing out Leeds are getting their business done early!
I would be very very worried if I was a Leeds fan ahead of next season. Current signings are very inspiring. God I'd love them to go back down :)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

They had multiple players who scored double figures it’s just Benzema is the main man. I think they would survive.
Yeah but do they win champions league last year without him? Do they beat a Lewandowski lead Barca? Obviously any player can get injured but he was an absurd amount of their attacking output in terms of goals and assists

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Yeah but do they win champions league last year without him? Do they beat a Lewandowski lead Barca? Obviously any player can get injured but he was an absurd amount of their attacking output in terms of goals and assists
They would go and buy someone if he was injured and 99.9% of players won’t turn them down either.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has had a fair few injuries, maybe that's why?

Back
Top Bottom