Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know a lot of you want to believe based on tweets from a single "Argentinian journo" source that Matt Hobbs flew to Buenos Aires for a meeting with River Plate only to be told, nah mate, he's not interested, and was sent on his way. Are you really buying that?
I have it on good authority he actually went there with a huge chunk of cash that Fosun are syphoning away from Wolves. They plan to invest it into South American infrastructure, after much discussion with German immigrants into Argentina from the middle of the twentieth century

I can also EXCLUSIVELY reveal the name of the player who masterminded this particular stripping of assets. It's.....Hwang Hee Chan

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know a lot of you want to believe based on tweets from a single "Argentinian journo" source that Matt Hobbs flew to Buenos Aires for a meeting with River Plate only to be told, nah mate, he's not interested, and was sent on his way. Are you really buying that?
I can't be ***** to count but as a rough guide I would say around 75% are......

D

Deleted member intdint

Its quite funny here, how people think a football transfer is sorted and completed.

Fernandez agent would have gave us the green light that the player is interested, however whichever proposal we have put forward is not as attractive as others (probably Milan).

Wolves are a professional club, they know how to complete a transfer.

You have people on here saying silly things such as “waste of time, surely a phone call could have sorted this and not a flight”. Very silly and juvenile way of thinking.

D

Deleted member (smith)

I have it on good authority he actually went there with a huge chunk of cash that Fosun are syphoning away from Wolves. They plan to invest it into South American infrastructure, after much discussion with German immigrants into Argentina from the middle of the twentieth century

I can also EXCLUSIVELY reveal the name of the player who masterminded this particular stripping of assets. It's.....Hwang Hee Chan

you may think this is funny but taken literally it is an accusation of theft and a libel unless you have evidence, which you dont..it’s posts like this that are very tiresome ….I think 8 will go away now and just stick with real news instead of 180 pages of puerile rubbish.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
you may think this is funny but taken literally it is an accusation of theft and a libel unless you have evidence, which you dont..it’s posts like this that are very tiresome ….I think 8 will go away now and just stick with real news instead of 180 pages of puerile rubbish.
Lol
Bee in your bonnet, Potter?

I spend 90 percent of my time here posting "puerile rubbish". If you don't want to read what idiots like me have to say, I suggest you a)put me on ignore me and b) don't read a football forum.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like he used the " Want to stay and finish the season" to get rid of Wolves but he's quite happy to pack his bags today and head off to Milan or Benfica......
Bit embarrassing from Wolves point of view if true, surely you would put out feelers to gauge a players level of interest before flying around the world to hear his " not interested".
Do you really believe they didn't? Or that you know the whole story? The determination of some on here to find the worst possible interpretation of any half-assed rumour is beyond belief.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You came on here for real news?!! :eek::eek:

And that's 280 actually.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big difference between targeting players and actually getting them to sign!

Well.... if you don't target them then its an absolute certainty that they wont be signing!

I don't think the club can win as they never comment on transfers but get pelters based on twitter posts and journalist information. I really don't understand some of the critical posts of individuals within the club based on twitter and journalists posts, no-one has ever heard of from Argentina. Its a weird state of affairs we find ourselves in with the positive posters believing the good news and the more negative minded believing every negative post.

The truth is, we don't know what's happening. If the links are true the club is targeting a better class of player (as every fan would want) but are getting criticism for not being realistic or closing the deal. I am sure if they look to Championship players or below they will be accused of lack of ambition / trying to do it on the cheap.

I have been very critical of our lack of recent transfer activity but, assuming the links are true, they seem to me to be trying to do the right thing.

Last edited:

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a filter that will automatically remove any posts from my feed that contain the words:

Pork Scratchings
ITK
Grasshoppers
Guo's Mrs
Air miles
Tick Tock
Fafferty Faff
Only has (insert low number) of followers
Fake Account
Have we signed anyone yet?

I promise to reinvest the time I save more usefully by shaving the hairs from a basket of kiwi fruit.......

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a filter that will automatically remove any posts from my feed that contain the words:

Pork Scratchings
ITK
Grasshoppers
Guo's Mrs
Air miles
Tick Tock
Fafferty Faff
Fake Account

I promise to reinvest the time I save more usefully by shaving the hairs from a basket of kiwi fruit.......
Exactly.

I cannot decide when that “Jeff offered them a bag of pork scratchings hurr dur!” joke was funniest. The first time it was mentioned in this window or the 100th time someone said it.……..Actually it was never funny.

What has happened to this place! You come here excited to catch up on the latest rumours and this thread is just same few negative posters repeating their doom mongering over and over.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cashflow??? ****ing hell, absolute lunatics on here.

You realise that Jota money is literally accounted for in our accounts right.

Their current cash is $86BN.

Jota loan is a rounding error

If they have 86b in literal cash. Why Is the an article saying they'll have a cash flow issue for the next 12months

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also, to agree with what other posters have said: we aren’t an attractive prospect to the level of players we need to target to improve… mid table, a ground in huge need of a revamp, boring football for the last few seasons. There are clubs in and around us who would be more attractive proposition for these players.
What we could offer the likes of Jota and Neves and then Jonny Moutinho Raul et al is the guarantee that they will play week in week out. As we've seen with Fabio, vitinha etc, hell even Ait-Nouri, we can't even offer that anymore. The idea of 2 players position in this squad is all very nice, but the reality is we don't want half the players that are happy to come here and sit on our bench.
And with us only playing 42 games compared to champions league or Europe teams, it's nigh on impossible to keep everybody we have already happy here.

Reactions: Ned

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Pork Scratchings
ITK
Grasshoppers
Guo's Mrs
Air miles
Tick Tock
Fafferty Faff
Fake Account

We should probably just have a thread where people can only post links to wolves transfer rumours/news or twitter screenshots and no-one can reply, other than with an emoji. Just create another thread to discuss, argue and inevitably go off topic.

17miles

Reaction score
Joao Felix is available to buy from Athletico Madrid.
Dreaming is for free

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How have they got the money from the Jota loan out of wolves?

Isn't it there money, and wolves is just another asset. Isn't it possible for them to take use it as a way to get few million in cash to help them with another transaction with another asset without it effecting the wolves books.

To be honest it's been a decade since I did accounts at university and studying was the last thing I did.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Benfica have dropped out of contention for Enzo and the player now wants to leave quickly
Ok its click bait sites reporting this but no worse than the Twitteratti

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't it there money, and wolves is just another asset. Isn't it possible for them to take use it as a way to get few million in cash to help them with another transaction with another asset without it effecting the wolves books.

To be honest it's been a decade since I did accounts at university and studying was the last thing I did.
Wolves are effectively a limited company in its own right, any money in or out would have to be reflected in the wolves accounts.

If fosun wanted to use wolves as collateral to secure a loan on, then there would be a charge placed upon wolves to reflect that.

Are you sure you studied accounts? Double entry book keeping is a thing

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves are effectively a limited company in its own right, any money in or out would have to be reflected in the wolves accounts.

If fosun wanted to use wolves as collateral to secure a loan on, then there would be a charge placed upon wolves to reflect that.

Are you sure you studied accounts? Double entry book keeping is a thing

For the degree you don't have to do double entry, most modules to be honest was more maths and business then accounts for some reason but I left early second year. But I had to do double entry with AAT. But I honestly couldn't stand the thing. Forced into it really.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm getting a bit tired of all the clickbait.
Palhinha was supposed to sign for Fulham on Monday after his medical, yet here we are...

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Benfica have dropped out of contention for Enzo and the player now wants to leave quickly
Ok its click bait sites reporting this but no worse than the Twitteratti
Argie press saying he is waiting on milan before accepting other teams proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom