Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member drgr12429

It's not mandatory to post, you can post what you want and you are of course a fan.

However, you are the latest poster who have the cheek to call me out on being a Wolves fan (which I took from you implying I want us to fail i.e. not sign good players). It's completely unfair just because I have a different opinion to you, especially when I am contributing more to the club in both money and time than you are.

Again, not saying that makes me better than you as a fan, it doesn't, I'm just saying it should stop you from questioning my support. Also, will say again, not singling you out but there's plenty of posters on here who don't go who (you can tell by locations in name) that do that.
Like others have said, and i agree with, everyone can have an opinion good or bad. Also anyone can pull anyone up if they feel that a poster is constantly negative (not just you). I'm not the only one who pulls you up on here.
I went home and away for a long time, and like i said life got in the way for me (as it did/has for lots of others).

I find it odd that someone who goes to matches like you do wants to constantly criticise everything to do with the club. I'm sure it isn't the case, but it's almost like you hate WWFC and they are forcing you to watch. That is how your posts come across to me anyway.

No malice here, i get you have a different take than me. Maybe because i haven't been for a long time it gives me a different perspective on it?

CologneWolf

Reaction score
I get it. But sometimes you have to pull some of the people up on what they continually say. It probably doesn't work but oh well...
Yeh been there done that. It can’t be helped... Whether genetically pre-determined or shaped by experiences in one’s life or both. People can only see and observe the world the way their brain allows them to.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Squabbles and Love Island, another day on the transfer thread.

To cheer you all up, the nights are drawing in as of tonight too ;)

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would really lift my spirits if, on Saturday 13th August, whilst on my way to watch Wolves vs Fulham, I was looking forward to catching my first glimpse of Matheus Nunes and Gabriel Barbosa in Wolves shirts.

I cannot believe we only score one goal a game on average with those two in the team.

I'm so far gone, I still wouldn't believe it! Definitely read a summary of Nunes that said he was an excellent player "though not a goal scorer or creator". And Barbosa has only scored one goal in Europe, apparently. Though he's still young, not tried much and there's that hope he could be another Raul. Who also wasn't exactly setting anywhere alight despite early potential, until he came here.

If we do sign Barbosa, would that be it for goal scorers, then? Would it perhaps allow cover for Fabio to go out on loan?

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I decree that, from now on, "Ultimo Momento!" needs to be our catchphrase whenever we get a sniff of an actual, genuine transfer, our version of Fabrizio Romano's Here We Go. And you must say it out loud wherever you happen to be when you read that the transfer has finally gone through, be that on the train, in the office, or in the middle of having sex (depending on where you usually scroll through that day's Transfer Window posts).
To be fair, I usually say something similar to Ultimo Momento during one of those things. It’s usually followed by something similar to eso fue rápido...

And I don’t get the train and office days are never over quickly!

D

Deleted member sbk12944

The kitchen stand. My days of going to matches ended a long time ago when i got a family, followed by racing, followed by running a business. Been a Wolves fan since 1971 though. I didn't think it was mandatory to have a season ticket to post here? Maybe i'm wrong...
It's not healthy to let yourself get wound up by someone on the internet though, not using the ignore button is like getting offended at a comedian then buying tickets to see them.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
oh give over. Is EVERYTHING doomed to failure in your world? Jeez
He’s got a point though. If you have a volatile player playing in a side who creates absolutely **** all for him then things could go south very, very quickly.

Personally he seems like the type who wants to be loved and will thrive off of having his name sung back at him every game… either that or he’ll be a disaster.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s got a point though. If you have a volatile player playing in a side who creates absolutely **** all for him then things could go south very, very quickly.

Personally he seems like the type who wants to be loved and will thrive off of having his name sung back at him every game… either that or he’ll be a disaster.

About this player? Absolutely

It’s just every post…..

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again, not saying that makes me better than you as a fan, it doesn't, I'm just saying it should stop you from questioning my support. Also, will say again, not singling you out but there's plenty of posters on here who don't go who (you can tell by locations in name) that do that.
super fan strikes again

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't get one, I'm 5400 on the waiting list.
I seriously doubt that the Boggies have a ST waiting list.

I fear, from comments l've seen on here, that you may not get a Wolves ST this decade unless they finally redevelop the ground.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
super fan strikes again
Not at all, I haven't said it. Went out my way to reiterate it's not like that.

The point is someone who doesn't go to games is criticising whether someone who does go is a fan. It's not fair.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again - I criticise your approach, not your point. You may well be right on this, but you simply criticise everything
Not true but even if it was, debate the points.

You're arguing with what was put because I put it. Address the point not the poster.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that the Boggies have a ST waiting list.

I fear, from comments l've seen on here, that you may not get a Wolves ST this decade unless they finally redevelop the ground.
I've been in the BW upper center for a fair few years, kids are growing up so I've been priced out this year. I'm with the barbarians in the southbank.
They are saying I can't even bring my Flask and blanket.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not true but even if it was, debate the points.

You're arguing with what was put because I put it. Address the point not the poster.

Ha ha okay boss if you say so!! Blimey

Annnnyyywwaaaayyy I’m glad we’re looking to sign some exciting players. Enjoy your night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom