Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flamengo just signed everton from benfica, will prob want some money back so we can agree a deal

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
Barbosa could be one hell of a player, if he's sorted his attitude out and he can bring his goal scoring form over the last 2-3 seasons with him!
Never seen the hype around Barbosa personally, looks slow and cumbersome and loves to fall on the floor.

Does seem to get in to the right place at the right time to score though so obviously I know nothing

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
while it’s great we’re in for this Enzo kid, it does make me wonder how we sign anyone with Newcastle and Villa, not to mention Greed League 6, probably just thinking they’ll add a zero to the fee / wages and have him instead

Or is Mendes actually flexing his muscles and making stuff happen for us again? If so, why and where has he been?

Oh for some decent local journos

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
while it’s great we’re in for this Enzo kid, it does make me wonder how we sign anyone with Newcastle and Villa, not to mention Greed League 6, probably just thinking they’ll add a zero to the fee / wages and have him instead

Or is Mendes actually flexing his muscles and making stuff happen for us again? If so, why and where has he been?

Oh for some decent local journos
I think in this case the club have probably shared your worries and sent the chief scout over there. If we can’t compete with Villa and Newcastle on the money side of things, we need to compete on a more personal level and convince the player that we are the right club.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think in this case the club have probably shared your worries and sent the chief scout over there. If we can’t compete with Villa and Newcastle on the money side of things, we need to compete on a more personal level and convince the player that we are the right club.

Wonder if Jeff has shelled out for a PowerPoint presentation for Hobbs? Now we’re cooking…..

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never seen the hype around Barbosa personally, looks slow and cumbersome and loves to fall on the floor.

Does seem to get in to the right place at the right time to score though so obviously I know nothing
I haven't seen him but if a forward who leads the line for Brazil isn't good enough where the bloody hell are we gonna get someone?

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s Hoever, Ruddy, Saiss and Marcal gone from last seasons squad. No fees received for any of them, but a saving in wages.

No hint whatsoever of any (if any) replacements from Jeff or Scott.

Semedo will probably be unfit for the first few games of the new season as well.

Will someone please cheer me up. The silence is deafening!
Very small fees out for them bar hoever.
With the exception of Marcel we've had our money back in droves from John and Roman.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m just hoping that these links to Nunes and Fernandez demonstrate that we are seriously in for some proper players. I know we might not get them but surely after couple of windows of this, Botman, Sanches then some bugger will eventually come

This *IS* encouraging - even if it means Ruben is definitely leaving. Sounds like the Barca midfielder will join United sooner or later, so I do wonder if Ruben was lined up all along (maybe still player trading in the offing)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He's a ridiculous player.

Also, by all accounts, a ridiculous human. But when he's on it, he's on it. Adriano is the obvious comparison (or maybe Balotelli). Infuriating but a goal machine when he fancies it

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Still rumours going around of Icardi coming here
Highly unlikely with his wages but keeps circulating
PSG could substantially subsidise his wage if he were to join us on loan. He needs to reinvent himself in order to command a decent fee. He won't get the time at PSG. If it's a successful loan then PSG still get the sale and have saved some money in the process. Wether or not he'd be good for the dressing room is another matter.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Tim Vickery (who knows his south american onions) confirmed on Talk#### that Wolves are keen on Enzo. Apparently, couple of Portuguese clubs & Millan & Juve are also on his trail. He didn't seem to think we had much of a chance of landing him.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If gabigol is of interest, at what looks like 30m, then is that the end for Raul with us?

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Hoever will end up back in Holland permanently in my opinion.

Meanwhile we'll have:

Semedo (RB)
Bolla (RB)
Lembikisa (RB
Jonny (LB
RAN (LB)
Bueno (LB)

Hoever leaving really doesn't effect anything, except the financials.
Also Luke Mattheson at RB but not sure if hes ready or anywhere near the required level yet/if ever

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've just looked at his stats and they're pretty crazy! We've not signed a forward with this type of record since FOSUN took over.
Oh, absolutely. I listen to the 'On the Continent' football poddy and they love a good Gabigol reference

He has all the talent in the world. I'd be incredibly excited if we were in for him but I just can't see it.

I also suspect that Wolves are copying my football manager approach with this South American scouting frenzy. Whenever I assume control of our wonderful mustard men, I basically build Brazil u21s within 3 years.

The Wolf Of Wombourne

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No one is out of our league , we are Wolves
In fairness with Gabi, he has had chances in Europe earlier in his career but he’s 25 now and he’s banged them in consistently the last few years in Brazil, you’ve got to think he moves back to Europe sometime in his career, no reason it couldn’t be this season with us although I would be surprised if he did.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim Vickery (who knows his south american onions) confirmed on Talk#### that Wolves are keen on Enzo. Apparently, couple of Portuguese clubs & Millan & Juve are also on his trail. He didn't seem to think we had much of a chance of landing him.
Boooo. Despite knowing nothing about him until yesterday, I now want him more than I ever wanted Inacio (whom I have also never seen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom