Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traditionalists (aka old buggers) like me are now getting a bit twitchy.
We currently do not have a #2, #4 or #5 and our #6 is in the land of the cow-bells.
And we don't have a left winger either.
God only knows what Mike Bailey, Bill Slater and Waggy would have to say about it
Billy Wright caught my uncle smoking a fag in-between shuttle runs up and down the South Bank. He got released soon after. True story.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoever came to us with good pedigree but we’ve not seen enough of him to really see how good he is. 12 months playing for Ajax will do him the world of good.
Lets hope so.
But the guys we trust to run our club watch him train , gauge his attitude and his team spirit. They will have seen enough of him to make the right decisions. .

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the E&S saying they don't know if it's a straight loan, obligation or an option with the Hoever PSV loan... anyone a view on this?
My view is that Hoever sucked here and needs a clean start.

(sorry but after 267 pages of zero incomings, plus the heat and the rail issues, it's all too much...)

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have Bolla remember who as it stands is a significant upgrade on Hoever.
And Lembikisa, and with Jonny able to play L or RB we have enough competition for the RB slot, and cover for the bench/ cup games……as long as RAN is not sold.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
My view is that Hoever sucked here and needs a clean start.

(sorry but after 267 pages of zero incomings, plus the heat and the rail issues, it's all too much...)

As well as zero signings, since February, this thread now has 743,000 views as well.

This might be the most unproductive thread in MM history!

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoever will end up back in Holland permanently in my opinion.

Meanwhile we'll have:

Semedo (RB)
Bolla (RB)
Lembikisa (RB
Jonny (LB
RAN (LB)
Bueno (LB)

Hoever leaving really doesn't effect anything, except the financials.
And Giles at LB…….hmmm, can see him leaving too.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoever will end up back in Holland permanently in my opinion.

Meanwhile we'll have:

Semedo (RB)
Bolla (RB)
Lembikisa (RB
Jonny (LB
RAN (LB)
Bueno (LB)

Hoever leaving really doesn't effect anything, except the financials.
I hope we see Bueno in the match day setup this year. I think he's an absolutely terrific young player

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Update. **** Digbeth. 90% of the roads are closed or bus lanes. Took me almost an hour to leave the bloody place. Even my satnav on my car and phone didn't know how to leave the horrible place. Up there with London with worse places in the UK. Might have rest of the week off now.
Digbeth is decent tbf...... But they're putting the midland metro right down the high street, and caused mayhem. Hate city centre driving at the best of times, end up hating humanity;)

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he's very much a squad player, but the squad is looking veeeeery slender.

That’s Hoever, Ruddy, Saiss and Marcal gone from last seasons squad. No fees received for any of them, but a saving in wages.

No hint whatsoever of any (if any) replacements from Jeff or Scott.

Semedo will probably be unfit for the first few games of the new season as well.

Will someone please cheer me up. The silence is deafening!

NothingButNeto

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When 5 large media sources in South America are saying the same thing about enzo, there has to be something in it.

Sure not every link is true but there are some reputable people reporting it.

Things could change its a fluid situation after all.

We shall see what happens
yep agree on the enzo link. i reckon this has legs , well i hope so :grinning:

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I see @Cornwall Wolf liked this - have you heard anything further here? Sorry to keep tagging you, but you’re the only real ITK in this thread.
I am not in the know wish I was .. just used to post what I had heard from coaches and agents. Looking for an update on a few deals i was told we were attempting will post later if i can find any info .. liked it as think a double deal plus Nunes would be out of this world

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gabigol is WAY out of our league!
I wouldn't say that tbh.. We have been linked in the past and other clubs who have also been linked are Newcastle, West Ham and Aston Villa who we should be able to compete with (Maybe not Newcastle with their financial power but they might not be as interested).

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am not in the know wish I was .. just used to post what I had heard from coaches and agents. Looking for an update on a few deals i was told we were attempting will post later if i can find any info .. liked it as think a double deal plus Nunes would be out of this world
Guedes and a cb then

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are definitely ITKs on here. Alas the jealous types chase them off.
You may be right but seen no evidence to back up your proposition. I know a few people who used to get info under previous regimes but none in the last few years under Fosun. Certainly not a jealous type as enjoy the speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom