Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Palhinha for £15m is an absolute steal. Recent Champions League and Major Championship experience, has played the same number of games for Portugal as Ruben over the last 2 years and would bring power, physicality, aggression and aerial ability to the side. At 26, just coming into the prime of his career.

The closest we could get to a Declan Rice type signing, but at about an eighth of the price.

Would hate to lose out on him at that price, regardless if we keep Neves and/or sign Nunes. He would provide the platform to get the best out of those other players.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palhinha for £15m is an absolute steal. Recent Champions League and Major Championship experience, has played the same number of games for Portugal as Ruben over the last 2 years and would bring power, physicality, aggression and aerial ability to the side. At 26, just coming into the prime of his career.

The closest we could get to a Declan Rice type signing, but at about an eighth of the price.

Would hate to lose out on him at that price, regardless if we keep Neves and/or sign Nunes. He would provide the platform to get the best out of those other players.
Think we have to be resigned to not having enough cash, and with us wanting to keep moutinho and neves he wouldnt be given enough time in the squad (silly as it sounds)

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
from my earlier post

this was added to sky in the last 10 minutes

And would make sense why leeds would now be trailing traore, as they see him as a replacement.

Raphinha 'close to joining' Arsenal after Barcelona 'run out of time'​

Raphinha is close to joining Arsenal after deciding not to wait for Barcelona to agree a deal with Leeds, according to Goal.
With Ousmane Dembele out of contract, the Spanish giants have been keen to sign Raphinha, who is represented by former Barcelona midfielder Deco.
However, Raphinha is said to have better contracts on the table than the one provided by Barcelona, who have also been unable to agree a fee with Leeds due to their financial constraints.

Followed by this

Raphinha dominated! This is Leeds' offer for Adama Traoré​

The Wolves are open to the sale of the Spanish striker​

Also Everton, before a possible departure of Richarlison, would want the former Barcelona player to replace him​

Leeds United have taken an interest in Adama Traoré and have approached Wolverhampton for his signing, according to Football Insider. The offer would be around 18M pounds , that is, a little more than 20M euros at the exchange rate.

Last edited:

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This confirms to me that we are not in for Collins. He's tier p (p standing for sell his patreon membership)

He's actually decently reliable when it comes to British transfers, but 'Wolves being in for Collins' could simply mean we've enquired and nothing further than that.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's actually decently reliable when it comes to British transfers, but 'Wolves being in for Collins' could simply mean we've enquired and nothing further than that.
Seen this on several sites over the weekend,apparently they want £20 million for him
Decent player at CB and RB could be legs in this one

Rauls Headband

Reaction score
I hope time is not diminishing our memories of the last 15 matches of the season.
At present we are weaker by squad reduction. Something was very wrong.

I certainly won't forget (though I try) some of the insipid matches towards the end of the season.

For sure, the cliff drop in performances (both team and individual) suggests something happened or was going on behind the scenes. That said many of our players also seem to be confidence players, which they were certainly short of by the end of the season, and thinking back the loss in confidence almost seems to go back to that FA cup loss to Watford.

Based on the Fosun era way of keeping transfers under very tight wraps (whether that's deliberate or just down to no-one has a clue) I'm half expecting a random announcement in the next few weeks that no-one predicted (even if its a case of who the &*%$ is that?!).

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They obviously don't want to lose with especially as Tarkowski and Mee have both left on a free leaving them well short in that area... but with their financial issues after relegation think we could get that fee down to 20-25m if not tell them where to go!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I've never understand why anyone looks at defenders from a team just relegated.
Andy Robertson turned out ok.

Maguire as well (he is a good player, people go way OTT about him because of the price tag).

D

Deleted member sbk12944

They obviously don't want to lose with especially as Tarkowski and Mee have both left on a free leaving them well short in that area... but with their financial issues after relegation think we could get that fee down to 20-25m if not tell them where to go!
We wont pay £20-25m either so it may as well just be dismissed unfortunately.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£40M for Collins! Wow. World's gone mad.... I'd have him down as less than half that

Burnley probably don't need to sell after so many years in the Prem so could ask silly money or no thanks for anyone still in contract

But crazy money. No way we're anywhere near at that price

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He seems pretty good but wouldn't exactly be blown away by a CB who has spent his career standing on his 6 yard box. Hardly signifies a change in style - especially at that money.
Don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom