Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bloody hell does nobody understand why they are trying these things?! Some people need to understand just who we are as a club, how little we are and how uninteresting we are to the wider football world. Fosun simply are not allowed to spend fortunes because our small fan base does not generate enough income. Doesnt matter how loyal we are and doesn't matter that some went to Chorley once.

They have to create other revenue streams that grow our income which in turn allows us to spend more money. These things might not matter to the core fan base directly but the hope is that in time they will help to improve the club we know and love.

Could Fosun be more risk averse and go over and above sell to buy? Maybe. Helped Everton, Fulham and Villa so much in recent years didnt it?! What they will do, however, is keep us solid and consistent with (hopefully) some sustainable growth.

So far nobody knows who we are selling, who we are trying to buy and how much we may or may not spend yet all you see on here is a melt down with grown adults crying over bull **** transfer 'news'. Lets wait and see hey?

Will they let us down? Maybe. Maybe not. So far, however, they have steered us ok. Never enough for some for sure but they have my trust, for what its worth.
I understand perfectly. It was a Joke. I agree with a lot of what you posted there.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
calm down. palhinha on his jollies with Mrs P :)sunglasses:) in dubai on instagram

maybe everything is in order and happening but a) fosun can't be ***** doing any PR and b) media (like MM users) are guessing and saying anything

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whether he knows summat or not, even before reading that tweet you can see where this is heading.
Exactly we have gone from he is he joining Wolves at the weekend to now him going on holiday we are waiting around for money from a sale of a player who at the moment doesn't look like any deal is even being talked about and now Fulham are favs to sign him...

No serious links for any other players at the moment just seems yet again a complete lack of planning for this transfer window... I could be completely wrong and I hope I am!

Doesn't help we seem to have a director of Football in Sellars who is more concerned about creating space in the first team for under 23 players rather than improve the strength of our first team squad..

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Palhinha: Fulham is stronger today in the dispute with Wolverhampton - he made an offer of approximately 20 M € to Sporting and is confident in the agreement. The "English rival" wants to define Rúben Neves' future before moving on to the business with the lions
If this does come to fruition, I have got to the point now of just laughing as it’s just come to be expected.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How stupid do the club/Sellars want to look. The worst kept secret being that we want Palhinha to replace Neves. So whilst we wait for someone to stump up the cash for Neves his replacement joins another club.

You can see it can’t you. Palhinha goes to Fulham, followed by much gnashing of teeth on here, followed by Bruno and Sellars publicly disagreeing whether he was a priority or not. Then we’ll sell Neves with 10 minutes of the transfer window left leaving us with a midfield of Dendonker and Cundle, so no midfield.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it's incompetence on this front.

I think we're just skint. Well, we're not because we know the money Fosun have, but they're unwilling to put any into the club, and that's worrying.

It is incompetence as they shouldn’t be waiting for neves to leave to make signings.

They clearly have no confidence in their own ability to sell neves for a price they want.

Compare that to Leicester who managed to sell maguire …. Mahrez …. And even Porto who look like they may get 40m for vitinha!

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's going to be another long old summer.

Wake me up when the season starts

Reactions: Ian

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is incompetence as they shouldn’t be waiting for neves to leave to make signings.

They clearly have no confidence in their own ability to sell neves for a price they want.

Compare that to Leicester who managed to sell maguire …. Mahrez …. And even Porto who look like they may get 40m for vitinha!
We have no cash flow, we are a very financially viable and stable company but clearly operate on a one in one out policy, and Neves is getting sold for those funds.

Welcome to Fosun Wolves. Dont like it? Return when they leave.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Question is also where will Neves go? Clearly Barcelona don't have the money and refuse to spend anywhere near what we want for him and the other club is Man Utd who's first choice is Frankie De Jong which means we could be waiting until the end of the window just in case they don't get their preferred target!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Get your point but just think they're scared he won't go. We can't make anyone buy Neves and things are that tight they won't take any risk.

It also doesn't help that everyone knows we're skint when it comes to selling players, so it's harder to get the true value for Neves, like Leicester did for their players.

They aren't acting anything like an investment firm at the minute, they're acting worse than Mike Ashley did.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell does nobody understand why they are trying these things?! Some people need to understand just who we are as a club, how little we are and how uninteresting we are to the wider football world. Fosun simply are not allowed to spend fortunes because our small fan base does not generate enough income. Doesnt matter how loyal we are and doesn't matter that some went to Chorley once.

They have to create other revenue streams that grow our income which in turn allows us to spend more money. These things might not matter to the core fan base directly but the hope is that in time they will help to improve the club we know and love.

Could Fosun be more risk averse and go over and above sell to buy? Maybe. Helped Everton, Fulham and Villa so much in recent years didnt it?! What they will do, however, is keep us solid and consistent with (hopefully) some sustainable growth.

So far nobody knows who we are selling, who we are trying to buy and how much we may or may not spend yet all you see on here is a melt down with grown adults crying over bull **** transfer 'news'. Lets wait and see hey?

Will they let us down? Maybe. Maybe not. So far, however, they have steered us ok. Never enough for some for sure but they have my trust, for what its worth.
Hear hear!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If true that sums up the **** poor management of the club and the total lack of ambition.

Take a ****ing gamble. So what if Neves doesn't leave and we still sign Palhinha? It is called ambition and intent and being proactive rather than reactive.

Sums up fosun of the last 2 or 3 years this utter farce does.
They took a gamble on Silva and look at the condemnation that brought them
So, why gamble again, right?

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They took a gamble on Silva and look at the condemnation that brought them
So, why gamble again, right?
The two deals can't be compared difference spending 17m on a Portuguese international who has also played a huge part of winning a title and a position we need to strength to an 18 year old with a handful of senior appearances for 35 million (Still think Silva will prove his worth btw).

Two completely different types of "gambles".

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The two deals can't be compared difference spending 17m on a Portuguese international who has also played a huge part of winning a title and a position we need to strength to an 18 year old with a handful of senior appearances for 35 million (Still think Silva will prove his worth btw).

Two completely different types of "gambles".
Yeah you’re right but I just picked Silva at random, first one that popped in my head.
Basically, we want Wolves to take a gamble but heaven forbid they get it wrong.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be really disappointed if we signed Palinha. The clue is in the fact it's between us and Fulham. Not us and arsenal. Us and man united, spurs, Leicester, Palace. He ain't a) what we need, and b) particularly that good. I hope he goes there.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be really disappointed if we signed Palinha. The clue is in the fact it's between us and Fulham. Not us and arsenal. Us and man united, spurs, Leicester, Palace. He ain't a) what we need, and b) particularly that good. I hope he goes there.
You would be really disappointed if we signed a Portuguese international?

I bet the last few years have been really disappointing then?

Seriously though your not the first person to say this on here but if we don’t sign him then it won’t be because we have found someone better that’s for sure.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gotta be honest - this kid may be a great goalie eventually, but he’s not worth 10M. I’m glad we lost this.

And just what chelsea needs is another expensive goalie.
Is he any better than Sarkic?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

jesus h, we can't win - so need to focus only on those players that 'big six' (sic) want and subsequently we will never buy

but if we go for someone who might not be in their clutches, not happy with that either??!!!

is it any wonder fosun can't be ***** trying to faff around with PR tittle tattle. your logic is masterful

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You would be really disappointed if we signed a Portuguese international?

I bet the last few years have been really disappointing then?

Seriously though your not the first person to say this on here but if we don’t sign him then it won’t be because we have found someone better that’s for sure.
Silas was a Portuguese international.
This guy really isn't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom