Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

R

reanswolf

The ST prices are a disgrace, the cheapest one at least. Its not our fault that our most expensive seats are only average, unless you have the facilities to match what do you expect?

Take it out on the ordinary fan........thats not the way to do it.

Vinny Moxey will not be vaguely bothered but he will always be hated by most Wolves fans, resentment builds over time.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ST prices are a disgrace, the cheapest one at least. Its not our fault that our most expensive seats are only average, unless you have the facilities to match what do you expect?

Vinny Moxey will not be vaguely bothered but he will always be hated by most Wolves fans, resentment builds over time.
To be fair to the club, and Vinny, they've put in a number of initiatives to help fans cover the cost this season. Which is why we've probably seen such a high renewal rate.

The 80% cash refund is particular helpful and gives fans the choice to pick and choose and actually pay less than previous seasons if they so wish, with the added advantage for non-STHs that they get more of a chance of seeing a game now rather than season tickets being shared only with friends and family

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if it has been mentioned - anyone know when the relocation option will be available - if indeed it will be available?
I can see it on my account but it is still faded out even though my ST is selected.

1655105257018.png

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Relocation window ran from 10am Friday until midnight Sunday. Now closed.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree with your first two paragraphs but the last one I’d argue that the “money” men at pretty much every club are hated because they’ll never spend what fans want. The vast majority of football fans will always want to spend above the clubs means to try and break the cartel. It’s an old stereotype but the Leeds fans loved Ridsdale when he took them to a Champions League Semi and hated him when they ended up in Legue One. Moxey (rightly on some points) got a dogs abuse by wolves fans when in reality all he actually ever did was follow his bosses instructions

R

reanswolf

I agree with your first two paragraphs but the last one I’d argue that the “money” men at pretty much every club are hated because they’ll never spend what fans want. The vast majority of football fans will always want to spend above the clubs means to try and break the cartel. It’s an old stereotype but the Leeds fans loved Ridsdale when he took them to a Champions League Semi and hated him when they ended up in Legue One. Moxey (rightly on some points) got a dogs abuse by wolves fans when in reality all he actually ever did was follow his bosses instructions
I am sorry SBK but I really hate that last line trotted out, he was meant to be a financial tactician devising financial strategy, not just a bank manager.

Anyway, yes Vinnie won't give a flying **** about hardship he has created for Wolves fans.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am sorry SBK but I really hate that last line trotted out, he was meant to be a financial tactician devising financial strategy, not just a bank manager.

Anyway, yes Vinnie won't give a flying **** about hardship he has created for Wolves fans.
As the saying goes you can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear. Anyone in the financial position ultimately has to work in the parameters given by those above. Unless you have a city or Newcastle ownership who are going to “go for it”. My personal opinion now is the management team off the field are in exactly the same position in Moxey & Co had in the latter part of Sir Jacks reign and pretty much all of Morgan’s, they (rightly) have to balance the books.

As head of ticketing I’m sure Vinny would have been told the same as all other commercial departments that they need to increase revenue, how else does he do that? I’m not saying that’s right, far from it, I’m merely saying the harsh reality is he’s an employee with a remit same as most employees up and down the country

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa fan has told me 3000 season ticket holders haven't renewed. To be fair to Villa, with the business they are doing, most fans would be excited for next season. I think it shows the financial issues are biting people now.

They have plenty on the waiting list so they will be snapped up I guess.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa fan has told me 3000 season ticket holders haven't renewed. To be fair to Villa, with the business they are doing, most fans would be excited for next season. I think it shows the financial issues are biting people now.

I guess with Villa, their capacity is large enough that there is more day tickets for fans to take a risk in not renewing and knowing they should be alright for most games.

That or they’ve finally realised that they’re absolute gash.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They increased prices a lot too

Response from a villa fan was “well we better win some games now they are putting the prices up again”

Price increases just encourages completely the wrong attitude from your supporters who you treat like customers

R

reanswolf

As the saying goes you can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear. Anyone in the financial position ultimately has to work in the parameters given by those above. Unless you have a city or Newcastle ownership who are going to “go for it”. My personal opinion now is the management team off the field are in exactly the same position in Moxey & Co had in the latter part of Sir Jacks reign and pretty much all of Morgan’s, they (rightly) have to balance the books.

As head of ticketing I’m sure Vinny would have been told the same as all other commercial departments that they need to increase revenue, how else does he do that? I’m not saying that’s right, far from it, I’m merely saying the harsh reality is he’s an employee with a remit same as most employees up and down the country
Moxey's role was entirely different to Vinny's. I accept both will have been told to balance the books, or in Vinny's case contribute to that. Moxey had cart-blanche to do what he wanted with the whole club, and was clearly out of his depth with his financial strategy as highlighted by the Swiss Ramble at the time.

Anyway, he's gone thank **** and the footballing world seems to have recognised his limitations and that arrogance does not equate to strategic ability.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Just had email to say myself and son can buy season tickets from tomorrow. 2 questions
1) does anyone know or can tell me how to check availability of two seats together (son is only9)
2) if i dont buy one am i still low on waiting list and will be offered one again next season?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Just had email to say myself and son can buy season tickets from tomorrow. 2 questions
1) does anyone know or can tell me how to check availability of two seats together (son is only9)
2) if i dont buy one am i still low on waiting list and will be offered one again next season?
Hi go onto new season tickets n they r all there, what numbers were u on WL

Just looked and they avdisappeared, there
were 2s together in Steve zbill j2/3 & 9

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah you retain your place on the waiting list, as long as you renew your membership.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi go onto new season tickets n they r all there, what numbers were u on WL

Just looked and they avdisappeared, there
were 2s together in Steve zbill j2/3 & 9
Thanks for info. Think they have taken it down ready for tomorrow!

Im numbers 1438/1439

I assume if i dont purchase or cant purchase this time im at front of the queue next time round?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

Im numbers 1438/1439

I assume if i dont purchase or cant purchase this time im at front of the queue next time round?
There's plenty if family stand to ( billy wright lower)

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just got email offering chance to buy season ticket (looks like going to those under 1500 on list and open till friday)

unfortunately clicking on link in email takes me to site with options for joining the waiting list or buying parking, no link to actually buy season ticket, anyone else had email and having issues to get site to work

(SORTED NOW not on offer till 10am tomorrow morning)

also does anyone know where I can find the details on ticket resale scheme, and anyone who has used it how easy/often are tickets successfully sold when offered

Looking to work out how many games I am realistically going to be able to make and comparing costs with buying game bu game with membership

also does anyone know if cost of membership (already renewed will be refunded if season ticket purchased)

this is what I see when I get to the new season tickets page

Last edited:

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
just got email offering chance to buy season ticket (looks like going to those under 1500 on list and open till friday)

unfortunately clicking on link in email takes me to site with options for joining the waiting list or buying parking, no link to actually buy season ticket, anyone else had email and having issues to get site to work

also does anyone know where I can find the details on ticket resale scheme, and anyone who has used it how easy/often are tickets successfully sold when offered

Looking to work out how many games I am realistically going to be able to make and comparing costs with buying game bu game with membership

also does anyone know if cost of membership (already renewed will be refunded if season ticket purchased)
Not sure on resale details but I read that if you already have a membership they will refund you if you buy a season ticket

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Im numbers 1438/1439

I'd be interested to know if those who take up the offer remain at the front of the queue for future years, hardly seems fair, what about exisitng longstanding ST holders who were unable to renew this year for whatever reason, Im assuming they go to the back of the queue?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure on resale details but I read that if you already have a membership they will refund you if you buy a season ticket
just found some info on resale, only available once fixture has sold out so may limit what tickets I could re sell (looking like there may not be much difference for me in getting season ticket or paying match my match unless I can get to nearly all matches

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

View attachment 28374
You can’t purchase your season ticket until 10am tomorrow.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know if those who take up the offer remain at the front of the queue for future years, hardly seems fair, what about exisitng longstanding ST holders who were unable to renew this year for whatever reason, Im assuming they go to the back of the queue?
Unsure to be honest. I know the fact that I had held a season ticket for 20+ years didn’t help me move up the waiting list!! Gave my ticket up the year we won first division under Jackett (new born son so couldn’t afford). Put our names on waiting list as soon as it was a thing!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can’t purchase your season ticket until 10am tomorrow.
thanks I'd missed the bit that said starts 10 am Thursday, and had seen other saying they could see which seats were available (guess they are doing multiple windows)

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know if those who take up the offer remain at the front of the queue for future years, hardly seems fair, what about existing longstanding ST holders who were unable to renew this year for whatever reason, I'm assuming they go to the back of the queue?
don't know if they do this now scheme is running, but would seem fair that if those not renewing immediately take up a a membership and join the queue that they don't go right to the back , on the other hand if ex season ticket holder keep going in part way through queue then those at the back may never get to the front

Banks's Mild

Groupie
Reaction score
just found some info on resale, only available once fixture has sold out so may limit what tickets I could re sell (looking like there may not be much difference for me in getting season ticket or paying match my match unless I can get to nearly all matches
I used the resale for the last game against Norwich as couldn't make it and wasn't sure what to expect but it sold no problem. If we have a really poor season it could be an issue maybe later on, but otherwise I would imagine it wouldn't be a problem for most if not all games.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

(SORTED NOW not on offer till 10am tomorrow morning)

Once you have bought your season ticket you can log into your account and then offer your seat for re-sale by individual home match - normally it is up to 2 home games in advance. You won't get confirmation that your ST seat was resold until usually after full time when you get a statement of the amount of Wolves cash added to your account. It is fairly easy to do on-line.

Back
Top Bottom