Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southgate spouting the expected *******s. Our heaviest defeat at home since 1928 and yet he says other (England) managers have had similar experience.
I don’t think we had a manager the last time Hungary pumped us like that, the team was picked by a committee of selectors

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think we had a manager the last time Hungary pumped us like that, the team was picked by a committee of selectors
It follows no manager has had that experience.
We lost 6-3 to Hungary in1953. The manager was Walter Winterbottom. Hungary however were a world class team

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It follows no manager has had that experience.
We lost 6-3 to Hungary in1953. The manager was Walter Winterbottom. Hungary however were a world class team

I had a coaching session with Winterbottom about 1964 ish.

He did not have a clue. A sycophant with a suit, now who does that remind you of ?

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't believe we've had 2 games at Molineux and Coady didn't get on
Southgate’s bizarre world. No divine right to start but it’s bizarre he chose these 2 games to give him no game time !! Im Glad he did

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Joe Cole's post match punditry an embarrassment already.

Really wish we had an English Roy Keane to speak a few truths that any fan with a scintilla of footballing knowledge would reiterate.

Joe Cole yet another clueless part of the media establishment. Anton Ferdinand speaking a load of rubbish on Sky Sports as well. All one big love in establishment when it comes to cheering on their mates. I doubt they would be so positive if say Nuno was the England head coach tonight.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They also played pretty much the same team for all four recent games.

Correct. Any excuse to defend Southgate and that disgrace by his players tonight. Little bother about the fans who paid good money to go and watch that utter surrender.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A great point I saw in response to Carragher's nonsense was that Rogers was sacked a year after nearly winning Liverpool the league.

Were they clowns to do that?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ashley Cole…”we’re all allowed off-days”
Yes Ashley, but 4-0 against a non-scoring Hungary side is more than 1 player having an ‘off-day’.
Why are they so scared of upsetting the apple cart? Say it like it ****ing is, we’re a ****ing joke.

Ashley Cole and Joe Cole an absolute joke pair of so called experts. Why I like Roy Keane. Says it as it is and doesnt give a ****. Neville the same to some extent.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A great point I saw in response to Carragher's nonsense was that Rogers was sacked a year after nearly winning Liverpool the league.

Were they clowns to do that?

Also remember how quite a few wanted us to keep Lambert as head coach! Thank God we didnt!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ashley Cole and Joe Cole an absolute joke pair of so called experts. Why I like Roy Keane. Says it as it is and doesnt give a ****. Neville the same to some extent.

Clinton Morrison is another tool. Talks complete *******s 99% of the time whilst backtracking any time someone disagrees with him.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is a proper story I would like to hear more of

Not a lot more to tell, that says something in itself, as inspiring as a soggy lettuce.

The school I played for had connections and was also used occasionally for the childrens sports program used to be on Monday evening at 5-0 IIRC, buggered if I can remember what it was called. I'm sure some of the older mixers will have seen it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would Carragher have been making those comments if the game was at Anfield and fans had chanted ' you dont know what your doing' ? I doubt it. **** off Carragher and show some respect to fans that have paid good money to watch that surrender tonight.
This lot in the media and ex players havent got a clue what the average fan has to do to attend games now. Lost all respect for Carragher tonight.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Similarly how backed Steve Bruce was in the media for no reason whatsoever. Look at the difference as soon as he's moved on and replaced.

Sometimes fans do actually know better.

Totally agree. The likes of Carragher etc were all desperate for Bwucey to keep his job. Utterly clueless establishment ****ers.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree. The likes of Carragher etc were all desperate for Bwucey to keep his job. Utterly clueless establishment ****ers.

Amazing how quickly these things are forgotten in the media as well. They'll all be basking in Newcastle's inevitable rise.

Remember the pearl clutching that occurred when Pearson was sacked by Leicester? Adkins at Southampton etc.

You could count on one hand the pundits on every platform worth listening to.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing how quickly these things are forgotten in the media as well. They'll all be basking in Newcastle's inevitable rise.

Remember the pearl clutching that occurred when Pearson was sacked by Leicester? Adkins at Southampton etc.

You could count on one hand the pundits on every platform worth listening to.

They are all desperate for Fwank and Gerrard to do well too.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After 4 games, 0 wins, 0 open play goals and practically 0 creativity the biggest concern Gareth seems to have is getting Jack Grealish to do more defending.

Sums up so much modern football, defensive, safety first, no imagination. Getting their statistics out to tell players not to try anything entertaining or brave.

It’s a real shame with the players we currently have available to be honest.

Southgate has done well overall, he can only play what’s in front of him, but the question mark after the euros was could he get that extra 10% of attacking play to push us on. The last 10 days really would suggest not.

I suppose the only bonus is it may dampen down the expectation before the World Cup.

On a side note, The cricket was ****ing brilliant today. If we could get someone with Ben Stokes aggressive, attacking attitude to sport it would really help.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Say what you want but media crew are made up to appease the masses and not unsettle the new status quo.

I've turned off Sky Sports News now, even football games are getting bad, just flick on just in time for kick off.

Only decent person is Ally McCoist

Back
Top Bottom