Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But you, me and everyone else never thought we'd ship 3 goals in tonight.
When he did play it was only 1.

I'd say he's better than those tonight on the schoolground football algorithm.
In all honesty, it wasn’t until I got the train home from work I realised England were playing.

Oh good 4-0. Quick Gareth, throw on the sub GK

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maguire had the turning capacity of the QE2/Oil Tanker then..
Last man, by time he turned round a goal went in.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Worst 4-0 defeat at the Mol since Burnley on the Beeb. What a night to forget.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
am i going mad or did it say on the TV coverage that Bolla was booked?!?

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Questions have to be asked about Southgate's stewardship after our recent performances and results. I know it's essentially a friendly tournament, but this group do not look like they want to play for him. Based on the evidence of tonight, I doubt they'd get out of the group in Qatar.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TBF to Hungary, I only watched the second half, but that was a master class in counter attacking by them. Showed us how it can be done.( us being "Wolves" , of course). They sat deep for most of it, but got forward fast and in numbers when they had the chance.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like a shocking home team performance at the Mol.

Spitfire

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Glad Coady is not playing as no blame can be put on him.
VAR need to check that red card
3 goals conceded, fans turned against team and can be heard due to not playing at Wembley.
Guess we won't see Wolves hosting another game.

Why do we try and walk it in ?
VAR doesn’t get involved with second yellows. Completely ridiculous that it can’t.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Call me cynical, but I can only see Southgate persisting with Saka to tick a box. The lad has been utterly ****e every time I have seen him play for England. It sums up the fact Dullgate has no *******s whatsoever.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Put a team out like that and start badly … what do you expect? Southgate is overrated.
By who?? He's been a very lucky boy!! Best England team/squad in my lifetime has papered over the fact that he is a ****ing awful manager!

This result could be the best thing to happen to England though. Get rid tonight and we have half a chance at the world cup.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was annoyed that Coady wasn't playing, after that I'm relieved.

Gareth has to go, his form of football is as dull as he is - but I doubt the FA will do it - invested too much in him.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm still in shock how coady has been discarded for any minutes whatsoever during the 2 games at molineux. Huge wolves following there tonight and expectedly so and it would have lifted the crowd with coadys involvement. Considering how he was lauded for his involvement in the Euros albeit without again playing a single minute I was sure he would get something in return here.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was

did he get on the pitch? or was it for interfering off the pitch or something? I must have missed it

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm still in shock how coady has been discarded for any minutes whatsoever during the 2 games at molineux. Huge wolves following there tonight and expectedly so and it would have lifted the crowd with coadys involvement. Considering how he was lauded for his involvement in the Euros albeit without again playing a single minute I was sure he would get something in return here.
Bizarre given he experiments with teams so much even close to major tournaments

Back
Top Bottom