Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

CologneWolf

Reaction score
****er that’s made himself a hero!
You’ve never seen Grobbelar’s theatrics???
It looked stupid but Redmaynes having the last laugh….,, maybe Sa can act the fool , might actually dive the right way one day.

As for the Aussie’s , it’s a really poor squad in comparison to previous World cups and Arnold is out of his depth and plays his favourites…..but the local game really needed them to qualify.
Boyle by far their best player in this squad, they need Rogic and Soutter back ..
Hrustic looked alright too and we know how good Mooy can be. Hopefully Souttar will be up to speed by then. Can’t say I have ever seen him play but apparently he had been immense for us in the earlier stages of qualifying.

Will be interesting to see where Rogic ends up this summer as he’s out of contract with Celtic.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hrustic looked alright too and we know how good Mooy can be. Hopefully Souttar will be up to speed by then. Can’t say I have ever seen him play but apparently he had been immense for us in the earlier stages of qualifying.

Will be interesting to see where Rogic ends up this summer as he’s out of contract with Celtic.

Souttar was useful to Arnold in the early qualifiers as most of the goals came from set pieces ( ie; 7ft tall Souttar up against small Asian defenders) nothing pretty about it but it worked.... no coincidence that when Souttar did his ACL, the ' Socceroos ' qualifying campaign turned to crap.

Mooy obviously talented but past his best and has barely played for his club.... a midfield of Rojic, Mooy and Hrustic would be good to see, they need a decent striker.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4 3 3 for England

Possibly coadys last squad call up?

Unless he becomes an official dressing room cheer leader. Seems a waste of a space to an extent though

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn’t make much difference does it? Phillips excels at passing the ball backwards
If that carrot muncher is one of DLS' better players no wonder they flirted with relegation. He is utter ****e.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a bang average Hungarian side who we've now played 5 halves of football against within the last 6 months or so and barely created a chance after they'd gone in front in each game.

Now imagine that happening against a top side.

This World Cup will finally reveal Southgate for what he is.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is a bang average Hungarian side who we've now played 5 halves of football against within the last 6 months or so and barely created a chance after they'd gone in front in each game.

Now imagine that happening against a top side.

This World Cup will finally reveal Southgate for what he is.
Doesn’t matter - we could lose this 5-0 and Southgate would still be supported..

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comes across as a decent guy - but that’s not the measure of a good manager. It’s clear to see we aren’t progressing.

I think I'd be a nice guy were I earning an absolute fortunate for a job I'm completely out of my depth within.

The worst thing that could have happened to England was Southgate getting (not once but twice) the most incredible draws imaginable at a major tournament (without winning anything).

Have a look at the sides we've somehow managed to avoid in that time and anyone with an ounce of footballing knowledge registers what would have happened had we played one at any knockout stage. Utter fraud. Sick to death of him and his repulsive ****ing football.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The FA will never sack Mr Media. Yes-man extraordinaire, the *****.

The media are just as bad.

The sycophancy around Southgate is a joke.

Supposed experts incapable of adding any form of context to anything he's done. Sure, had we reached Semi Final/Finals by beating Spain, France, Brazil, Argentina etc you have to take your hat off without questioning anything.

When it's Sweden, Ukraine and Denmark it's a bit different.

Even the games we've lost - Croatia - Who scraped through penalty shootouts against Denmark and Russia. Italy - Who've failed to qualify for consecutive WC's now. It's utterly staggering the level of fortunate Southgate's had.

And all these idiots in the media giggling at his waistcoat will be the same ones left in absolute wonder when we inevitably lose to the first good side we play in Qatar and waste yet another opportunity.

It's just so obvious.

Back
Top Bottom