Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Next Tuesday's historic return of The Three Lions to Molineux is just six days away, with England taking on Hungary in the UEFA Nation's League.

A Sell-Out crowd is expected, with Gareth Southgate's men looking to respond to Saturday's pitiful defeat in Budapest.

Who else here is going? Will Coady get another cap at his home ground? And will it be your England or Wolves shirt which you wear?

Look forward to being part of what will be a brilliant night; one of which could define Southgate's future!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't forget Italy is first, albeit in an empty Molineux. Just hope the club and the FA brand the stadium up correctly, making it feel very England, as much as we love Wolves. Flags for the fans on each seat etc

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't forget Italy is first, albeit in an empty Molineux. Just hope the club and the FA brand the stadium up correctly, making it feel very England, as much as we love Wolves. Flags for the fans on each seat etc
Is it empty tho? Ive heard they are letting under 14's school children in.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
every time I buy anything or contact a service provider I get a text asking me to do a survey.
Wonder if Wolves will send one out to see what fans think of Molineux

CS_wolf

Reaction score
I'm going - actually be quite nice of not having to do a midweek haul on the train down to London.
Hopefully as alot smaller stadium than Wembley will mean better atmosphere with mostly England fan members and less general tourist / day trippers!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got myself a ticket too. Second time I will have watched England at Molineux after seeing the under 21s in 1996. Hope no one loses their butty box this time!
Ha ha remember that well
Butty box in the John Ireland lower tier(Steve Bull) so the bomb disposal team were called in

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got myself a ticket too. Second time I will have watched England at Molineux after seeing the under 21s in 1996. Hope no one loses their butty box this time!
Anyone remember 30 years earlier, U23s beating Wales 8-0, with Allan Clarke scoring 4?

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to it, all be it in the Steve Bull.

Went to a 21’s game against Poland in the mid 00’s at Molineux.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to it, all be it in the Steve Bull.

Went to a 21’s game against Poland in the mid 00’s at Molineux.

Were you the one who left the sandwiches/bomb unattended?!

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Were you the one who left the sandwiches/bomb unattended?!
You wouldn’t catch me taking sarnies to a game.

2008 we played Poland. Bore draw in front of 28,178.

Poland had the family enclosure which was a strange experience.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Managed to get one in the Billy Quiet Upper, do i have to take a bag of Werthers Originals and a blanket to blend in ?

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going

Would rather be going to the Italy game though for obvious reasons

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Anyone remember 30 years earlier, U23s beating Wales 8-0, with Allan Clarke scoring 4?
I do .The Welsh goalkeeper was a young lad called Lynn Davies ,he was also the Cardiff keeper that bookended that defeat when Wolves won 7-1 and 3-0
18 goals conceded in around 2 weeks .

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
Next Tuesday's historic return of The Three Lions to Molineux is just six days away, with England taking on Hungary in the UEFA Nation's League.

A Sell-Out crowd is expected, with Gareth Southgate's men looking to respond to Saturday's pitiful defeat in Budapest.

Who else here is going? Will Coady get another cap at his home ground? And will it be your England or Wolves shirt which you wear?

Look forward to being part of what will be a brilliant night; one of which could define Southgate's future!
No Club shirts for England games - Its the rules !! Just got back from Munich and I only personally saw 1 x club shirt on the whole trip and that was a Tesco on the flight home !!!. Match day a huge no, although flags are allowed of course......!!!

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Apparently italy are training at the Dell stadium this morning, my sons are off there in a bit to take a look.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You wouldn’t catch me taking sarnies to a game.

2008 we played Poland. Bore draw in front of 28,178.

Poland had the family enclosure which was a strange experience.
Is there an away section for the Hungary fans? Sure there must be plenty of UK based Hungarians making the trip?

Back
Top Bottom