Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a reply and can confirm Vinnys “new 18-21 price bracket” for next season doesn’t actually include someone who is 21 for the whole of next season and won’t be 22 until the pre-season friendlies are under way for the 23/24 season.

Last edited:

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does the waiting list sale work? For example if there are a thousand available do they just open it up to the first thousand on the list or do it blocks?
I believe that is probably the case Wolf in order to speed up the process. If I recall you get 24 (maybe 48 hours) to purchase in your ST window offering. If they did it at an individual level it would be quite an onerous and slow process.

I was fortunate in that I was only after a single seat but I'm sure there are many out there that want a group of 2-4 in a row which makes the availability that much more limited.

rubyloo

Reaction score
Just sucked it up and renewed. looking forward to the struggle, I mean season, ahead.

Was hoping for some positive transfer news before making final decision but obviously didn't get that luxury in the end.

Woody

Groupie
Reaction score
I too renewed yesterday, 2 tickets for me and my other half.
I usually do it without delay but found myself having a good long think about it this time around. With price increases, fuel prices and factoring in I really didn't enjoy last season it wasn't as automatic as in previous seasons.
I think I've done it out of loyalty and because I've had one for such a long time as there is little evidence at this moment to suggest there will be any improvement next season.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if already been asked but does any one know when first direct debit is scheduled for ? Mine hasn’t been set up yet ( had all confirmation etc ) …

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Sorry if already been asked but does any one know when first direct debit is scheduled for ? Mine hasn’t been set up yet ( had all confirmation etc ) …
Our confirmation came yesterday, starting 28th June

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a reply and can confirm Vinnys “new 18-21 price bracket” for next season doesn’t actually include someone who is 21 for the whole of next season and won’t be 22 until the pre-season friendlies are under way for the 23/24 season.
Goes without saying that’s totally ridiculous. Is there any way to escalate it?

Anyway, why would the cut off not just be 1st June or something?

No one could really have any complaints then, bar a few people who might be unlucky by a couple of days.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
I too renewed yesterday, 2 tickets for me and my other half.
I usually do it without delay but found myself having a good long think about it this time around. With price increases, fuel prices and factoring in I really didn't enjoy last season it wasn't as automatic as in previous seasons.
I think I've done it out of loyalty and because I've had one for such a long time as there is little evidence at this moment to suggest there will be any improvement next season.
Bit the bullet too, but keep reminding myself that almost all the good days last season were away from home. The 19k who only get to watch the home games really must wonder if it's worth it. Also worried that my away days as a points gatherer might be numbered as I'm often in that last 5% that's now going toa ballot. Tricky times, though hardly like Saunders or Hoddle!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be going in to find out why my 17 year old falls into this bracket then

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to me like Vinny miss spoke.
Was always likely to be an u21 bracket, it’s a pretty standard age grouping. Would have been quite odd had it been u22.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I'm abroad ATM, Internet not brilliant, is it today or tomorrow u have to renew?? I also want to try to change 2 of our STS, hoping I'm not still away when this happens

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm abroad ATM, Internet not brilliant, is it today or tomorrow u have to renew?? I also want to try to change 2 of our STS, hoping I'm not still away when this happens
Deadline tomorrow, was told by fanservice relocation available Friday to sunday

Last edited:

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit the bullet and renewed, it was a close call with the cost of living, boring football , VAR spoiling the "moment" that we all go and watch football for etc. The thing that swung it was my eldest who now lives away said its one of the few times we see each other and he actually buys me a pint !!

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bit the bullet and renewed, it was a close call with the cost of living, boring football , VAR spoiling the "moment" that we all go and watch football for etc. The thing that swung it was my eldest who now lives away said its one of the few times we see each other and he actually buys me a pint !!
Same here, took more time than usual but me and my son renewed last night.
Now looking to move seats again, its like musical chairs with us.
Been in all sections of the ground.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Same here, took more time than usual but me and my son renewed last night.
Now looking to move seats again, its like musical chairs with us.
Been in all sections of the ground.
Personally I find the big advantage with a season ticket is my seat location. I am very happy with my central upper BW seat. Not the cheapest but not too bad for an over 65.

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Renewed my two today ….. Will probably need to move next season ?
What is the timescale of the Steve Bull stand upgrade ? As I presume there will be significantly less tickets / places to move to whilst it’s closed ??

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is the timescale of the Steve Bull stand upgrade ? As I presume there will be significantly less tickets / places to move to whilst it’s closed ??
It ain’t happening anytime soon so I wouldn’t worry about that!
Besides it’s only the lower tier which doesn’t have season tickets so wouldn’t really make any difference to you if they did start work.

MutchAdo

Reaction score
It ain’t happening anytime soon so I wouldn’t worry about that!
Besides it’s only the lower tier which doesn’t have season tickets so wouldn’t really make any difference to you if they did start work.
Depends where they decide to put the away fans.

R

reanswolf

Not even Fosun know.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The Steve Bull upgrade won’t happen within the next 5 years. In fact I’m quite confident it won’t happen within the next 10 years. Unless of course there is a genuinely dangerous incident that occurs due to neglect - being a STH in the SBU, I really wouldn’t be surprised if this happens!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally chose not to renew last night, was a tough decision after having a season ticket for 19 consecutive seasons but if you think about it in pure capitalistic terms as Shi does when he refers to us as a 'brand', there's no way our home performances last season were worth forking out the asking price. The football on show was largely dull and frustrating to watch. There's only one direction of travel with the prices too, with them increasing every year now. It's just no longer good value for money.

I understand the club has come a long way from when FOSUN took over but it's just a rather soulless experience now. The atmosphere is crap, VAR is bent, the club doesn't care about the local fanbase and there's no investment in the playing squad. Seems like all we'll be doing is aiming to survive for the TV money the next few years while spending as little as possible. Perhaps an upgrade on where the club has been previously but it's hardly an inspiring vision that makes you want to be a part of it.

No doubt Vinny will be content as I'm sure somebody will snap up my seat but it will be interesting to see just how this coming season goes. I expect us to struggle and while we should be able to keep our heads above water, it wouldn't surprise me if we were in a relegation battle, especially considering our form the second half of last season. I just hope the club has a well thought our plan for this Summer in terms of recruitment as this league is very unforgiving and the last two seasons have been a disappointment on the pitch.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally chose not to renew last night, was a tough decision after having a season ticket for 19 consecutive seasons but if you think about it in pure capitalistic terms as Shi does when he refers to us as a 'brand', there's no way our home performances last season were worth forking out the asking price. The football on show was largely dull and frustrating to watch. There's only one direction of travel with the prices too, with them increasing every year now. It's just no longer good value for money.
You make a very valid point.

If the entire thinking at the club is based on the messaging that legacy fans aren't that important and "we are a corporate brand", then why do they believe that they can consistently ask "legacy fans" to fork out ever greater sums to watch continually poor entertainment?

If "legacy fans" aren't that important, then tickets and membership packs don't need to be continually used to increase revenue.

The reality is that the majority of money that flows into the club is coming from long-term football fans (whether it's through ticket sales, shirt sales, memberships or even the TV money solely funded by people taking out subscriptions to watch games) who are operating on an emotional level, not any brand loyalty or with any sense of soberly measuring the quality of the product on offer.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Renewed at the very last minute, but the cost and lack of investment! I don’t mind paying a reasonable price but this year we are being ripped off, unless the performances improve. Probably the worst home record outside the bottom 3, one of the lowest scoring teams hand an atmosphere that’s dying on its ****.

R

reanswolf

How many ST sales did we have last season? Capped at 22000 wasn’t it?

Should be an announcement today about this seasons sales.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

I heard, sat/sun/Mon will be moving seats dates then from Tuesday new STs can get theirs, Emails being sent out this weekend too

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There won't be any announcement until they offer any tickets now available to those on the waiting list.

R

reanswolf

Actually last 2 seasons I am sure they announced just how many had renewed the day after the closing date, the apparent silence does make you wonder if sales are down.

MutchAdo

Reaction score
I'll be amazed if renewals aren't down by a decent amount, I know a fair few who haven't renewed and I don't know that many people. Extrapolate that and I think it will be enough for Jeff to notice. Or Vinny. Or whoever. It's a perfect storm of **** football, rising prices among a cost of living crisis and the board seemingly having their eyes everywhere but on the ball.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually last 2 seasons I am sure they announced just how many had renewed the day after the closing date, the apparent silence does make you wonder if sales are down.
Any recollection what the renewal rates have been?
I’d guess 5-10% probably drop out each year??

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I understand the club has come a long way from when FOSUN took over but it's just a rather soulless experience now. The atmosphere is crap, VAR is bent, the club doesn't care about the local fanbase and there's no investment in the playing squad. Seems like all we'll be doing is aiming to survive for the TV money the next few years while spending as little as possible. Perhaps an upgrade on where the club has been previously but it's hardly an inspiring vision that makes you want to be a part of it.

No doubt Vinny will be content as I'm sure somebody will snap up my seat but it will be interesting to see just how this coming season goes. I expect us to struggle and while we should be able to keep our heads above water, it wouldn't surprise me if we were in a relegation battle, especially considering our form the second half of last season. I just hope the club has a well thought our plan for this Summer in terms of recruitment as this league is very unforgiving and the last two seasons have been a disappointment on the pitch.
It's sad you didn't renew. But I get it... I was on the fence but chose to renew in the end. And as you say Fosun has bought us a long way but it's amazing how things feel like have gone backwards... I remember the first years they were here there was a lot of good sentiment and on the same page, felt good us all together and wanting the same thing. On the face of it finishing top half of PL is what we've all dreamed of. But lately, this year in particular it just feels a bit meh.... No longer excited about the strip release, or waiting for fixture release, pre season starting.. (don't even know what we are doing for pre season). I fear it could be my last year as ST, I was battling the decision this time round...

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should have a better idea tomorrow when people try to move seats.

Back
Top Bottom