Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would actually be more pleased with Carmo than Inacio. I think Inacio has maybe more potential for a really top team, but I think Carmo would suit our current requirements better. The fact he is 6'5" really makes a difference for me.

I am desperate for us to sign Palhinha but I think Al-Musrati would be a more than acceptable back-up. Seeing us linked with Nico too. A combination of any of these would surely be the catalyst required for major tactical changes at the club.
I get the impression we want Nico as part of the deal for Neves.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get the impression we want Nico as part of the deal for Neves.
Nico or no deal. They don’t want to give us cash then they can offer us at least 3 players Busquets, Puig & Nico? I’d personally hold out for the cash even if it is off a prem team. We should be thankful Ruben came here not holding him back and to be ripped off by Barcelona. Players come and go that’s life

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't want to be "that guy" but did you get given a name or when as early in the window could mean anytime really this month or we talking next week early?

Sorry to ask but it is a bit vague.
Yeah, the name is already out there so it's not a secret by any stretch. All I know is the deal is already done so it should just be a case of when and not if.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The reason there is a call for immediate action on new signings is that we haven't signed a first-choice midfielder for four years. It's the same for a centre-back.

That's quite incredible when you think about it.

So, there is rightly no patience. You all said this time last year 'just be patient' and all sorts of excuses and once again they didn't deliver.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The reason there is a call for immediate action on new signings is that we haven't signed a first-choice midfielder for four years. It's the same for a centre-back.

That's quite incredible when you think about it.

So, there is rightly no patience. You all said this time last year 'just be patient' and all sorts of excuses and once again they didn't deliver.

As much as I am against the lack of patience you read this and it’s absolutely bang on.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, the name is already out there so it's not a secret by any stretch. All I know is the deal is already done so it should just be a case of when and not if.
Okay i'm guessing Pedrinho... Thanks for the reply!

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are a lot of unknowns about pedrinho but at least benfica fans rated him. He isn't quick enough to play on the wing so would think he would play centrally. Hopefully cost less than the 17 million first mooted

Sorry just saw your new post andy. Can't think who it could be. Hopefully not mcburnie.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure even if the asking price is €45m, a €35m offer is still ‘trying’. I get how easy it is for you guys to spend frivolously, I’m just glad the club don’t.
It’s not though trying though. If you lowball somebody knowing it’s not going to be accepted then it’s not really trying. It’s like West Ham offering Declan Rice the 8 year contract at £200k a week; it’s paying lip service when they know it’s not going to be accepted.

I don’t want us to overpay for any more players but I’d rather not hear that we’ve tried for somebody when we’ve offered something that clearly isn’t going to be accepted just so we can say we tried.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trincao would have mixed reception. Can anyone think of any really bad players we have been linked with for a while?

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Having viewed their YouTube videos (I know, I know), I think Al-Musrati and Nico could be a sublime double act. They are both big and strong at 6'2" but Al-Musrati loves passing and Nico loves dribbling.

Watching a video on Al-Musrati's background too- he speaks English very well. I think he could reach cult hero status very quickly, there aren't many Libyan's around plus he could take on the mantle of our recently departed North African. What's not to love?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pedrinho
Palhinha
Carmo
Al-Musrahti
Seferovic

Andy......one of the above?

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After all this it is going to be that young striker from Shamrock Rovers isn't it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom