Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Were the Pedrinho rumours nonsense then? Surely that one would've been done by now?
Yes, that it was done I reckon....said at the time just cause we looked at him in January didn't mean we would go for him in the summer..... January we was looking for a cheap , quick fix....

I might be wrong but I can't see him being priority in the summer, back up option maybe ...

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Were the Pedrinho rumours nonsense then? Surely that one would've been done by now?
Suggest you treat any rumour or ITK posts with a mega dose of scepticism, one thing that is undeniable is that during the Fosun reign the only leaks are from the Gents loos and one thing I congratulate them on..

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Suggest you treat any rumour or ITK posts with a mega dose of scepticism, one thing that is undeniable is that during the Fosun reign the only leaks are from the Gents loos and one thing I congratulate them on..
Well, certainly since Shamberk and the Duracell bunny were moved on....

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Looks like very lazy thinking. As far as I can see a guy who hasn't moved clubs for 9 years decides he needs an agent. Because he picks the biggest agent around he must be coming to Wolves.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope you're right
Just think guedes links for other clubs for instance are none existent .....was expecting Seville etc to be linked.....surely there would be other interested parties, which makes me think he has done a deal and it's completed..........which may suggest us ....might be wrong .....but that's me theory ....

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just think guedes links for other clubs for instance are none existent .....was expecting Seville etc to be linked.....surely there would be other interested parties, which makes me think he has done a deal and it's completed..........which may suggest us ....might be wrong .....but that's me theory ....
Would solve 2 of our big problems if it were those 2. Guedes is a player who gets goals and assists and we've needed a defensive midfielder since Saiss was moved to cb

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would solve 2 of our big problems if it were those 2. Guedes is a player who gets goals and assists and we've needed a defensive midfielder since Saiss was moved to cb
Agree ....just seems strange guedes with only 12 months left on his contract isn't getting loads of offers. Would suggest Jorge has something done.....

dnf14

Reaction score
Agree ....just seems strange guedes with only 12 months left on his contract isn't getting loads of offers. Would suggest Jorge has something done.....
He isn't getting loads of offers since Valencia value him at €40m with 12 months left on his deal. No one's insane enough to pay that for him even after his excellent season.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vestergaard will never not make me laugh, people here actually wanting him.

I always wonder if they got him confused with another player. Absolute gash & panic signing by Leciester after their injuries.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He isn't getting loads of offers since Valencia value him at €40m with 12 months left on his deal. No one's insane enough to pay that for him even after his excellent season.
Valencia will take what Jorge gets em....that's why they got him in the first place .....it's similar to us with Ruben .... He will stop in his carousel...

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester listening to offers for Vestergard and Boubakary Soumare....another 2 we should have been all over according to here.

Would have been great midfield signings Soumare and gedson Fernandes at the time....and we moan about Donk.....
I’d take Soumare still, surprised Leicester would let him go so soon tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom