Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kamara is the one signing they have made who l think would have looked good at Molineux.

Without a doubt. I do like Coutinho I must admit. Think he will do well for them if he stays fit next season. I thought Carlos was a good signing for them but the more I read about him the more I'm not so sure.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With their signing of Kamara, does that mean that Douglas Luiz would be available from Villa? I might be tempted to take him if we could could get him for £15m - part of a double pivot with Palhina
I’ve never rated Douglas Luiz tbh. He just seems to runaround doing nothing!

Has he ever scored a goal or created one?

Not for us imo BH.

Last edited:

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve never rated Douglas Luiz tbh. He just seems to runaround doing nothing!

Has he ever scored a goal or created one?

Not for us imo BH.
Just to add that Spurs look like signing Ivan Perisic on a free from Inter Milan. Played for Antonio Conte last season, so they know each other.

Croatian midfielder with over 100 caps who scored in the World Cup final when they lost to France.

Great player imo. Yes he is 33, but just the type of midfield player we should be looking at.

No chance of us getting him, but he is the type we should be going for if we want to progress especially if Ruben (hopefully not) and Mouts (hopefully not) leave. Palinha would replace Ruben and someone like Perisic would replace Mouts.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to add that Spurs look like signing Ivan Perisic on a free from Inter Milan. Played for Antonio Conte last season, so they know each other.

Croatian midfielder with over 100 caps who scored in the World Cup final when they lost to France.

Great player imo. Yes he is 33, but just the type of midfield player we should be looking at.

No chance of us getting him, but he is the type we should be going for if we want to progress especially if Ruben (hopefully not) and Mouts (hopefully not) leave. Palinha would replace Ruben and someone like Perisic would replace Mouts.
Perisic is more of a winger than a midfielder isn’t he?

I can’t say I’ve watched them much but I’m pretty sure he’s played wingback for Inter this season?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I will say is Vile are signing a lot of players in the twilight of their careers. Could be a problem if it goes tits up. I still think Kamara is a very good signing though. Coutinho will do well next season I reckon as well.
I still say it and the end of last season started to prove it, Coutinho will be like James Rodriguez was for Everton. Start brilliant, get a few injuries, he will lose interest, then become a burden and they’ll want to move him eventually

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can’t say I’ve watched them much but I’m pretty sure he’s played wingback for Inter this season?
Under Conte he’ll be brought in to play wingback I presume

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He’s played in numerous positions Chris: attacking midfield, winger, attacker, wing back and is very versatile.

Plays in midfield for Croatia and has scored a few goals.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He‘ll be a great signing for them. Free transfer at 33 years old.

Vastly experienced with 100+ caps for Croatia, played at the top level for years and can play in numerous positions.

Thats Villa, Man City and Spurs already making moves in the transfer market. When will we start?

SingleMalt

Reaction score
He‘ll be a great signing for them. Free transfer at 33 years old.

Vastly experienced with 100+ caps for Croatia, played at the top level for years and can play in numerous positions.

Thats Villa, Man City and Spurs already making moves in the transfer market. When will we start?
Mid to late August knowing us…

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Not a transfer but some info I got from a friend who’s a coach, (true info) we got talking about youth and first team players etc and why young players are hard work now and being advised by the wrong people, the part I find interesting and crazy Carney Chukwuemeka is going Barcelona (last info he heard) but get this, the reason he didn’t sign a new deal is because the person advising him asked for him to be paid an amount per week that would have seen him inside the top 5 earners at the club despite still basically being a youth player. He added he’s a talented player and a really nice lad but being advised by the wrong people. Youth players are getting ridiculous amounts for not actually achieving anything which does nothing for their football or personal growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nayef Aguerd close to joining West Ham. 26 year old Morocco centre back. Just had a very good season with Rennes.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These clubs signing and announcing players but' the window isn't open' excuse being used for our lack of dealings so far.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These clubs signing and announcing players but' the window isn't open' excuse being used for our lack of dealings so far.
Chill out dude :) you'll be happier!

As a (thankful) non-Wolves point, I'm so glad we didn't sign Kieffer Moore. I'd rather give myself a run out with my ACL issues than see him play!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm chilled mate. Just pointing out that ' the window isnt open yet, excuse, doesn't wash with me.
I would say the time that 'excuses' are necessary are if we've *******sed up the window like we did with our daft late dash last summer.

I'd rather we waited for the right player than spaffed millions extra on the player available now.

Then again, I said that last year and we tried to sign Kieffer Moore on deadline day(!)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would say the time that 'excuses' are necessary are if we've *******sed up the window like we did with our daft late dash last summer.

I'd rather we waited for the right player than spaffed millions extra on the player available now.

Then again, I said that last year and we tried to sign Kieffer Moore on deadline day(!)

Thats the trouble with leaving things to the last minute. You end up with a shambles like last summer transfer deadline day.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats the trouble with leaving things to the last minute. You end up with a shambles like last summer transfer deadline day.
Can go the other way too. I used to love how Stoke picked up countless bargains in the last 2 days.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crystal Palace in talks with Cheick Doucoure.

Back
Top Bottom