Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

8gw68t1krf161.jpg

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if Leeds buy Jimenez after he got sent off against them and allowed them to avoid relegation!
What a crap post. Almost suggests corruption. As if a fine upstanding club like DLS would ever be involved in such a thing lol....

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair comment, VW, but the difference is that Traore (for all his faults) is an exciting player. Hwang is as dull as dishwater at the moment.
Then he’s in good company. There’s been a lot of dullness from Wolves over the last two seasons.

What I don’t understand is why we signed him so early?………what or who was driving that ?

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then he’s in good company. There’s been a lot of dullness from Wolves over the last two seasons.

What I don’t understand is why we signed him so early?………what or who was driving that ?
You and me, both, my friend.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The argument has mainly been why Hwang over Silva.......

Full second season in for Fabio and not a goal in site.....

I believe its 4 goals to his name in a wolves shirt? 8.75 million per goal over 2 full seasons and we're still moaning about 12m for Hwang, for 12m he's probably about where we should expect him to be! You wouldn't get a top attacking forward from a decent championship team for less!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His form is poor at the minute but undoubtedly he creates chances and he is pretty fast. That quick turn and burst of speed gave him the clear one on one on Saturday just a shame he did not put the chance away.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His form is poor at the minute but undoubtedly he creates chances and he is pretty fast. That quick turn and burst of speed gave him the clear one on one on Saturday just a shame he did not put the chance away.
All too similar, from everything l've seen, to his time in Germany.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang is absolutely gash - he spends more time on the grass than Cheech & Chong but no way do I think there's any truth in the Leeds rumour. It came from the Wolves rumours site. There's no record of it anywhere else.

Sometimes , very rarely, they'll get one right. Very, very rarely.

I think this is bull****.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the respect he’s shown to the fans jogging round the pitch like a drip for 6 months
Scored five goals, just one less than our top goalscorers Raul and Podence…
Hmmm.... Look at your own posts re Fabio among others.... Motes and beams mate...

Fair play to you, it’s not often we get biblical references in this
place!! I’m not a Fabio fan for sure but I have never been openly disrespectful to him and if I have, I shouldn’t, as he’s only a young lad who didn’t name his price.

Have a nice day

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

place!! I’m not a Fabio fan for sure but I have never been openly disrespectful to him and if I have, I shouldn’t, as he’s only a young lad who didn’t name his price.

Have a nice day
So blinded by his goal stats

Watch them all again - 3 were flukes

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Have a nice day
A decent response, thank you. You too. Am on here more than normal as had ankle surgery yesterday. The lady with dementia opposite in the ward hardly helped me to sleep....

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A decent response, thank you. You too. Am on here more than normal as had ankle surgery yesterday. The lady with dementia opposite in the ward hardly helped me to sleep....
All best for a quick recovery

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m only just coming around this morning
Great minds or fools....

Being in hospital after an op yesterday, with a lady with dementia opposite going on and on and on, meant that l had lots of time to kill.....

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The argument has mainly been why Hwang over Silva.......

Full second season in for Fabio and not a goal in site.....

I believe its 4 goals to his name in a wolves shirt? 8.75 million per goal over 2 full seasons and we're still moaning about 12m for Hwang, for 12m he's probably about where we should expect him to be! You wouldn't get a top attacking forward from a decent championship team for less!!
Over two full seasons, which equate to 21 full games. In other words, just over half a season.

Most of his games have amounted to dribs and drabs at the end; this season alone, he's been brought on and played single-digit minutes in 12 games.

Added to which, the kid is still learning his trade, whereas Hwang is - or should be - at his peak, being 26.

Back
Top Bottom