Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy to take the day off work to drive the "next Son" to Leeds...

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't suppose they'd do a swap for Gelhardt by any chance? He's going to be a proper player

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we use the selling point that he is our second top scorer it may go in our favour. Let’s just hope they don’t do any research into the fact it’s only 5 goals.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we use the selling point that he is our second top scorer it may go in our favour. Let’s just hope they don’t do any research into the fact it’s only 5 goals.
It's probably enough for someone to put a statistical analysis together that shows him to be in the top 5 in Europe. Come on lads, let's see those Xgs and anticipated passes per quarter put to constructive use!

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A search of "Hwang and Leeds" on Twitter brings up zero results of any rumours and if there was to be any you'd think they'd be on there.

ng7wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Tbf I think hwang has good positioning and makes lots of good runs. Problem is there is far too much "hwang makes a good run.... Someone plays him in.... Miscontrol, chance over, possession lost"

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was that song you sang about him first half of the season?
How many has Silva scored compared to hwang?
So sado " fans" on here

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play it cool. We don't want to scare them off!!

It would be such a shame to lose such a gifted player after only one season.

But I imagine the lure of linking up with Jesse Marsch again will be too good to turn down.

All the best Hwang.

:wink::wink::wink:
Such wisdom in one so young.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Respect??!! The kind he showed when in the 93rd minute vs Chelsea with us losing 2-1 he ran from deep in the Chelsea half to 1 yard from the touch line next to our bench to go down for treatment?! The guy is a ****ing moron.

Respect is earned.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are folk on here obsessed by Hwang as we have 3 threads going on the first page of Molineux Mix :)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

It's probably enough for someone to put a statistical analysis together that shows him to be in the top 5 in Europe. Come on lads, let's see those Xgs and anticipated passes per quarter put to constructive use!
You don't want to see his advanced stats trust me

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen him link up with anyone since he's been here, he was really marginalising ait nouri at times this season.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it wasn’t Dirty Leeds I’d feel sorry for the fans if by some miracle this comes off!

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we make money out of it oh dear god that would be more than a brucey bonus

It should be said that at no point has anyone claimed that THEY will be paying US.

Like the kidnappers who snatched a bloke's wife, rang him and told him it would cost £1m to get her back. And he replied, "Okay, and how much will it cost for you to keep her?"

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf I think hwang has good positioning and makes lots of good runs. Problem is there is far too much "hwang makes a good run.... Someone plays him in.... Miscontrol, chance over, possession lost"
Well that sounds familiar. I could play for Wolves if that's all one needs to do. Plus I scored a beautiful half volleyed lob at Hillsborough in a friendly last week - no tap in merchant!

SIGN ME UP!

Huang works bloody hard and does make good runs, but his touch is just dreadful. I still don't think he'd be too bad in a front two but right now he's got no confidence and is out of form. Not his fault he keeps playing.

Back
Top Bottom