Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Please don’t sign Hwang

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just the decision to play him ahead of Podence, Trincao, Fabio and Chiquinho worries the hell out of me for next season if Bruno stays!!! Lost count of the amount of times I shouted at the tv today because he gave the ball away or threw himself to the floor after a bad touch!!! Embarrassingly bad and if Bruno can’t see it I worry massively if he stays!

Podence wasn’t fit enough to play most of the game. Trincao and Chiq would have changed the formation which at that time was working. Fabio, maybe.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just making me angry thinking about him.

Took the gloss off an otherwise great performance. Would have won that if Neto had stayed on.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
Podence wasn’t fit enough to play most of the game. Trincao and Chiq would have changed the formation which at that time was working. Fabio, maybe.
See your point mate and would have loved Fabio up top with Jimmy. Just as soon as Hwang can on it was like playing with 10 men and even his team mates look reluctant to pass to him in the end.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See your point mate and would have loved Fabio up top with Jimmy. Just as soon as Hwang can on it was like playing with 10 men and even his team mates look reluctant to pass to him in the end.

I know and I agree. I was spitting feathers at him today but I don’t think Lage had much choice at the time.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I’m 51 and reckon even now I could do more than Hwang. No first touch, can’t pass or beat a player and not a clue in front of goal… why just why did we think he was worth signing after a few decent performances that since have just been rancid…
Whoever made that decision should be handed their P45…

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lost the ball by trying stupid flicks. Missed a one on one. Doesn’t do the basics well.

Reminds me of MGW when he was ****! Trying too hard.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Lost the ball by trying stupid flicks. Missed a one on one. Doesn’t do the basics well.

Reminds me of MGW when he was ****! Trying too hard.
To be fair, that’s the point. Do the basics first and the rest will follow. He can’t and hasn’t for weeks now.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His first touch is absolutely astounding, and not in a good way. Really no idea what's wrong with this guy, or why Bruno persistently uses him. Very disappointing signing.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There have been plenty of others this season that have been as bad. Hwang hasn’t stopped trying tbf and now has a season in the premier league under his belt. Could be useful next year with the right coaching as he has physicality and pace. Hwang of the second half of the season needs a quality, strong, knowledgeable coach. I’m not sure that’s what we currently have.
Our plight isn’t Hwang’s fault and, like with Bruno, I don’t care whether he stays or goes, I can see possible progress but there’s a strong chance of him not making the grade too. He needs a season under a better coach imo.
Bloody hell Hwang, are you typing this in the changing room?

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
I know and I agree. I was spitting feathers at him today but I don’t think Lage had much choice at
I know and I agree. I was spitting feathers at him today but I don’t think Lage had much choice at the time.
I dunno mate….just starting to really question our motives for constantly playing him. It cannot be for footballing reasons having seen his form since we took the option to sign him. Baffles me and worries me too.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm normally a hwang defender as I like the fact he genuinely trys to attack and not pass back but even I thought his passing was awful today
Everyone’s a Hwang defender. Just stand near him and he’ll give you the ball.

Willywolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bloody hell Hwang, are you typing this in the changing room?
Hehe no Timberwolf- not Hwang. I just feel vilifying one player when others have been total **** since January too is not something I want to do. I don’t understand Bruno bringing him on ahead of silva, trincao, Chiquinho but as poor as Hwang may have been, he doesn’t pick himself.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Make him walk home, an absolute disgrace.

Good idea. He'd probably end up in Aberdeen

Hwang's worst performance for us and that's saying something. Neto and Raul were looking immense too until the former had to go off after just 21 minutes. Why oh why did he not bring Silva on instead of Hwang? Shameful from him and has to be our worst Premier League player ever?

Congratulations City, glad they won it but shame our result didn't contribute.

Dropped 2 places on the last day after being 8th for months, typical

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dunno mate….just starting to really question our motives for constantly playing him. It cannot be for footballing reasons having seen his form since we took the option to sign him. Baffles me and worries me too.

I think we really need to look at our squad and our injuries first. Three obvious players fit the position and two injured on and off.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That's on Jimenez more than Hwang. I think he would've tapped it in an empty net with a better ball but who knows.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did that in my game today pretty much. And I wouldn't have huang on my team !

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
I hate to bash one of our own but he simply is not good enough. Not even close.

Back
Top Bottom