Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Please don’t sign Hwang

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve avoided slating him because he always gives his all and that’s what you want from a player but he’s awful, he really is.

Touch is bad, decision making is bad, timing is bad. I’m sorry I just don’t want to see him in a Wolves shirt again and I’ll rarely say that about a player.

I wish him all the best in his career, but unless he magically improves all of those things this summer I just hope it’s somewhere else.

StraightToPopworld

Reaction score
Unbelievable. The 1 time he did manage to get it under control, he ran it straight out of play. So so bad.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd give him away for nothing instead of watching him mis-control the ball out of play or slip up over and over.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would also accept giving him away for free, or in a 2 for 1 offer involving a pork pie.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scott Sellars: I won't bankrupt the club for the sake of a few places.

* Spends 14 million on Hwang

* Huge lack of recruitment elsewhere means we lose at the very least 5 million in final standings and who knows what had we finished in a European place.

Absolutely marvelous stuff.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could we raise enough through gofundme to cancel his contract?
Honestly that bad. Technique so poor he’d only be passable in the chumpionship.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just cannot think of anything useful he did today.

It was embarrassing, he gave the ball away, passed to Liverpool, kicked the ball out of play and just about everything else.

Bruno should have brought Trincao on anyway imo.

I don’t like to criticise any of our players but Hwang was awful. Just awful!

I thought the lads were magnificent today. Boly, Coady and Toti put tneir bodies on the line with their blocks and Raul ran his socks off without support, except from Neto.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could we raise enough through gofundme to cancel his contract?
Honestly that bad. Technique so poor he’d only be passable in the chumpionship.
Who would want him in the Championship?
I’m done! He’s ****e.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scott Sellars: I won't bankrupt the club for the sake of a few places.

* Spends 14 million on Hwang

* Huge lack of recruitment elsewhere means we lose at the very least 5 million in final standings and who knows what had we finished in a European place.

Absolutely marvelous stuff.
But he’s got a degree don’t you know?

Willywolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There have been plenty of others this season that have been as bad. Hwang hasn’t stopped trying tbf and now has a season in the premier league under his belt. Could be useful next year with the right coaching as he has physicality and pace. Hwang of the second half of the season needs a quality, strong, knowledgeable coach. I’m not sure that’s what we currently have.
Our plight isn’t Hwang’s fault and, like with Bruno, I don’t care whether he stays or goes, I can see possible progress but there’s a strong chance of him not making the grade too. He needs a season under a better coach imo.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is sooooooo bad! Such a waste of money, money we didn't need to spend!

He was dreadful today lost it every time he had it... His first touch for a forward is embarrassing.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not just the fact he's a **** player, it's blatant intervention in team affairs by the CEO. Bought and played for footballing reasons my ****.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He had a decent 10 minute spurt but aside from Toti he has the worst technique of the outfield players at the club. Absolute concrete boots.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
Just the decision to play him ahead of Podence, Trincao, Fabio and Chiquinho worries the hell out of me for next season if Bruno stays!!! Lost count of the amount of times I shouted at the tv today because he gave the ball away or threw himself to the floor after a bad touch!!! Embarrassingly bad and if Bruno can’t see it I worry massively if he stays!

Back
Top Bottom