Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2022/2023 Memberships

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Memberships now on Sale for 2022/20223, with a £3 price increase to £38 for Non-Members and for those who renew after May 31st.

Membership Plus to remain in place

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I shall renew, despite not receiving my International Members Pack for this season yet.
Courtney at MyWolves has been very helpful, seems it got lost in the post, sent out on 2nd December.
I shall collect a replacement pack at the Ticket Office before the Norwich game, so better late than never, and am happy its been sorted.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a note: Renews for 2021/2022 for MyWolves were £30 for existing and £35 for new Members.

So that is £5 UP for Renewals and £3 UP for New Members on last season.

Let's see what the Matchday Ticket prices look like...

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've just done mine, otherwise I'll umm and ahh about it for ages and then do it when there isn't the current (slight) discount - plus can use Wolves cash thing...

Reaction score
Remember they made a dogs dinner about the additional surcharge for the "Membership Plus" which they then had to u-turn on.

Orig comms at the time Here said that they wouldn't make that mistake again and "In future seasons, Membership Plus prices will be launched at the same time as other membership packages."

So they've already contradicted themselves today by not releasing the full picture on the membership £ model

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a note: Renews for 2021/2022 for MyWolves were £30 for existing and £35 for new Members.

So that is £5 UP for Renewals and £3 UP for New Members on last season.

Let's see what the Matchday Ticket prices look like...
I wonder if they’ll try charging for Membership Plus again.

The article says it was a “successful trial” this year. I’m not a member so I can’t comment but do people agree?

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if they’ll try charging for Membership Plus again.

The article says it was a “successful trial” this year. I’m not a member so I can’t comment but do people agree?
They quickly reimbursed `Plus members last year, after realising they`d got it wrong, so ended up paying the same.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've just done mine, otherwise I'll umm and ahh about it for ages and then do it when there isn't the current (slight) discount - plus can use Wolves cash thing...
how much was the post and packaging on top of price ?, doesn't say on the site (till you go to renew I guess). Also seem to remember there's no option to be able to collect in person and avoid that

EDIT

clicking through to the buy link looks like it's £3 p&p so prices are really £38 and £41
will wait till end of May so I can use my next lot of ticket cash

Last edited:

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
how much was the post and packaging on top of price ?, doesn't say on the site (till you go to renew I guess). Also seem to remember there's no option to be able to collect in person and avoid that

EDIT

clicking through to the buy link looks like it's £3 p&p so prices are really £38 and £41

Yes, and at the moment it’s not recognising my existing membership and charging me the full price and not the discounted price. **** poor really.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Yes, and at the moment it’s not recognising my existing membership and charging me the full price and not the discounted price. **** poor really.
Sussex, go one step further and add to your basket, the price should have corrected itself to the discounted price.

Reaction score
anyone other members been to every home game including the pre season friendly ? ironically I might not make the Man City game as used all my plus privilege's ..

Horsham Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone know how to use Wolves Cash for the Membership renewal? I just went 99% of the way through the process on my phone but didn’t see where or how to use Wolves Cash.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Anyone know how to use Wolves Cash for the Membership renewal? I just went 99% of the way through the process on my phone but didn’t see where or how to use Wolves Cash.
Normally, when you have the tickets or membership in your basket, it gives you the option of using your Wolves Cash when you go to your basket. You just have to click a button to use the Wolves Cash and it takes it off your total before you put your card details in. I did it earlier today for me and my son and it worked. Did it on a desktop not a phone though.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I shall renew, despite not receiving my International Members Pack for this season yet.
Courtney at MyWolves has been very helpful, seems it got lost in the post, sent out on 2nd December.
I shall collect a replacement pack at the Ticket Office before the Norwich game, so better late than never, and am happy its been sorted.

So yours never turned up in the end?
It is a bit weird for me, renewing in April knowing they won't be delivered internationally until about October in a good year !
Obviously there's been no real benefits for international fans for a few years now expecially with travel bans and border problems, though the collapsible coffee cup is a very Australian thing so will come in handy.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
So yours never turned up in the end?
It is a bit weird for me, renewing in April knowing they won't be delivered internationally until about October in a good year !
Obviously there's been no real benefits for international fans for a few years now expecially with travel bans and border problems, though the collapsible coffee cup is a very Australian thing so will come in handy.
Yes, never turned up. Since Brexit was finalised in Jan 2021, I've had other post that has gone missing from the UK too.
Makes me wary of ordering anything by mail order. I hope the new pack will be sent out sooner next season, and arrive.
Hopefully, no more travel problems, so I can get back to attending games again, after cancelled or moved flights.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not sure I need another Wolves hat though! Jeez, can't they give us something else?!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
All renewed can’t wait for the gloves hat and collapsible travel mug. Hope they arrive before Christmas

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, never turned up. Since Brexit was finalised in Jan 2021, I've had other post that has gone missing from the UK too.
Makes me wary of ordering anything by mail order. I hope the new pack will be sent out sooner next season, and arrive.
Hopefully, no more travel problems, so I can get back to attending games again, after cancelled or moved flights.
Whats gone wrong with postal system? My Burnley tickets arrived yesterday!!!

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me if I buy one for myself and my son and also my brother got one himself are you easily able to sort sitting next to each other? Never done a membership before.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me if I buy one for myself and my son and also my brother got one himself are you easily able to sort sitting next to each other? Never done a membership before.
Yes you can link them together it’s how I get seats for me and the missus.

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Find 3 available seats in a row, enter the supporter number for each and Bob's your embarrassing relation.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can add ‘friends/family’ etc to your online account and buy tickets using their supporter numbers. Quite easy to do

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

EDIT

I’ve seen that they won’t combine postage either, or allow you to collect. So if you’re a family of four that’s £12 in postage alone. Jokers.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Find 3 available seats in a row, enter the supporter number for each and Bob's your embarrassing relation.
No guarantee you will always be able to find 3 together , by probably OK 90% of the time, depending on which stands you want to sit in, North bank quad of Steve Bull lower when available (ie not used for away fans )would be best bets as no season ticket holders there so starts with whole block available You are always able to select any seat(s) from those available so buying one separately is ok as long as you know the other numbers

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it's a fair point to a degree, obviously some increase over that time is to be expected. Also the fact that there are now no loyalty points, and that there are a lot more members than when first launched (meaning more difficult to get seats, or at least decent choice of seat), also used to get a game or 2 for £5 ticket cash untill the last few seasons all mean arguably membership is less value than it used to be. Now with some games getting to general sale then maybe less will feel they need the scheme, though if you want to remain on the STH waiting list you are tied in with no choice but to renew or lose you spot in the queue

the other side of tis of course is that with the 10% ticket cash if you go to a reasonable number of matches it pays for of mostly pays for itself.

Last edited:

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And on the tweet which I put out on the Trust's Twitter: over 12k impressions to date. Our message seems to be reasonating!

The Trust also reaffirms our stance of fighting for a freeze in prices, as stated on Feb 20th

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
And on the tweet which I put out on the Trust's Twitter: over 12k impressions to date. Our message seems to be reasonating!

The Trust also reaffirms our stance of fighting for a freeze in prices, as stated on Feb 20th

I’m sure they’ll take note :rolleyes: and then ignore them

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'll wait til the end of May when the ticket cash for Man City, Brighton and Norwich is added and save a few bob.
Does anyone know if Man City ticket cash been added? I can see the Norwich and Brighton ticket cash has been added to my account but I bought my Man City ticket against my son's account but I can't access it to view it.

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Man City ticket cash been added? I can see the Norwich and Brighton ticket cash has been added to my account but I bought my Man City ticket against my son's account but I can't access it to view it.
No... i`ve just checked and as of now they`ve not added the Man City Ticket cash.

Back
Top Bottom