Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arguably one of the worst cup finals of all time. I would have more respect for pundits and broadcasters if they called it like it is, instead you have this sycophantic muppet matterface constantly saying it’s ‘absorbing’.

Unfortunately one of those games with two well matched teams who don’t want to lose more than anything else.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t agree, There were loads of chances to be fair. Wasn’t the classic the commentator is trying to make out but wasn’t a bad watch.

True. There were loads of chances. Shame so few required great saves.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arguably one of the worst cup finals of all time. I would have more respect for pundits and broadcasters if they called it like it is, instead you have this sycophantic muppet matterface constantly saying it’s ‘absorbing’.
Agreed. I believe it has drove to drink

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoyed the Sheff Utd / Forest game more than the cup final which was a borefest. VAR didn't come into either game really but it was noticeable how much more fluid the game was when you didn't expect VAR to intervene. I know VAR isn't going anywhere now but it was nice to see fans celebrate goals without having to concern themselves with one getting disallowed.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Twenty to Ten on a Saturday night and Nigel Clough tells someone to " eff off " immediately Sky wet their pants and say " Sorry if you were offended by any bad language you may have heard " Well if you are offended at that time of night on a Saturday by swearing at a football match you must some self righteous puritan !!!!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The cup final was not a great spectacle, after a hectic opening both teams more or less cancelled each other out. Mansfield v Northampton was more exciting, both teams just going for it. I m not sure what upset Nigel Clough at the end, but someone had clearly rattled him.

T

TheConcourse

Since when did Kevin Friend start becoming sassy with his eccentric hand signals for penalties?

Looks like he’s been working with Mike Dean for too long.

Personally thought it was a pen in this worlds context - arms spread like an eagle.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How Kevin Friend reacted to all that was so stupid from him... Silly smirk running up to the screen then that am I aren't going to point to the spot after viewing.... This is a big game for both and emotions are going to run high just so un needed from him!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since when did Kevin Friend start becoming sassy with his eccentric hand signals for penalties?

Looks like he’s been working with Mike Dean for too long.

Personally thought it was a pen in this worlds context - arms spread like an eagle.
Beat me to it... Ridiculous from him!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Klopp becomes only the 2nd man to have won the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup.

Best manager in the world by some distance.
He's a good manager but that is one hell of an insular England-centric opinion!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't mind Liverpool but Gerrard effectively winning them the league next week would be insufferable.

Sky would never ever shut up about it.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everton imploded somewhat then ?

They'll hope not beating us doesn't come back to haunt them !

Everyone else has .

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford, Brighton and Palace all looking good sides towards the end of this season. Playing positive and attacking football.

Back
Top Bottom